Sign in to follow this  
Billy B

NCAA Basketball

Hey, what about Boise State? A triple OT win over NM State (AT NM State) to win the WAC. That was one hell of a game.

Hey, what about Boise State? A triple OT win over NM State (AT NM State) to win the WAC. That was one hell of a game.

Statue of Liberty play at work again.

Also, congrats to UMBC for reaching their first ever NCAA tourny.

:D:D:D

I never thought I'd see the Retrievers make the tournament. Great game today, the RAC Arena was packed. It was cool to actually get to rush the court. Bring on Duke! (that's who I heard we'd be playing)

UMBC, Coppin State, I guess we should change it to CRABCAKES AND CHAMPIONSHIPS! thats what Maryland does! (with the exception of those disappointing Terps.)

I'm guessing Coppin will be in the play in against American

My Coppin State Eagles will 75% more than likely play in the the "play in game" against Mississippi Vally State cause of our record

Well, as the first 20 loss team to ever make it to the NCAA Tournament, it'd only be fitting that they get the right to kick the whole thing off with the play-in. :D

Terrence Oglesby will be the X-Factor in the Clemson / UNC game.....This game is very very entertaining thus far. Clemson's press is what beat Duke last night, and it looks like it's frustrating the hell out of the Heels today.

My Coppin State Eagles will 75% more than likely play in the the "play in game" against Mississippi Vally State cause of our record

SWAC vs MEAC in Play In

I dont see them doing that

If Georgia wins this tournament, you talk about pissed off bubble teams...

Those bubble teams should have taken care of business when they had the chance to....instead of laying eggs like Florida and Syracuse did.

If Georgia wins this tournament, you talk about pissed off bubble teams...

Those bubble teams should have taken care of business when they had the chance to....instead of laying eggs like Florida and Syracuse did.

Well what about teams like Virginia Tech?

Weber is bringing out the orange jacket for the championship, this should be a good game.

SWAC vs MEAC in Play In

I dont see them doing that

Well that what the Baltimore Sun and ESPN is sayin, so we dont expect anything more cause we have a losing record. Realistically, Im just happy my last year at Coppin is in the NCAA Tournament. I damn sure didnt think they would after they went 0-8 in the beginning of the conference play.

Well, as the first 20 loss team to ever make it to the NCAA Tournament, it'd only be fitting that they get the right to kick the whole thing off with the play-in. :D

Just saw on the ESPN ticker that Coppin State is indeed off to Dayton for the play-in game. Opponent is TBD.

How do they know already?

Call it an educated guess on their part.

How do they know already?

The two teams with the lowest RPI's automatically go to the play-in game......

I just saw on the ticker on espn that espn will unveil the brackets at 5:59 on sportscenter, one minute before the selection show begins.

Didn't they try to do this last year and got in some trouble?

I just saw on the ticker on espn that espn will unveil the brackets at 5:59 on sportscenter, one minute before the selection show begins.

Didn't they try to do this last year and got in some trouble?

A similar thing, but it was the MLB All-Star Selection Show that they jumped the gun on, as TBS had to wait out for the Braves game that had multiple rain delays that day.

They're just advertising 5:59 so they can attract the idiot viewers.....