Sign in to follow this  
Nick 1733

MLB Number Sheets

Well, we have NFL, NBA & NHL sheets, why not MLB? So, I figured I'd put them together for all to enjoy... here's the first of many.

mlb-seattle-00.jpg

Very nice Nick, I keep forgetting that we actually have NFL, NHL, and NBA number sheets. So thanks for starting the MLB set!

Link?

link for what?

The number sheets

Link?

link for what?

The number sheets

The sheet's right there! What, do you expect vectors of MLB logos to be available for the masses?

Link?

link for what?

The number sheets

The sheet's right there! What, do you expect vectors of MLB logos to be available for the masses?

Now that I think about it, no.

Sorry, stupid question.

Link?

link for what?

The number sheets

Actually they are...

https://secure.mlb.com/pressbox/styleguide/...tent/t_all.html

True, but the issue would be when they are available from guys on message boards, containing more than what is offered.

Anticipation is mounting.

And I can't take it!

No, no, take your time man it looks great, as always.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see more.

These, along with the NCAA Helmet Sigs will be back in production in two weeks.

These, along with the NCAA Helmet Sigs will be back in production in two weeks.

wooohooo!

Love your work Nick, can't wait!

As a Mariners fan I've very happy to have the alternate font at my disposal, thanks man. Quick question, the alternate jerseys is just a darker navy than they use for the rest of their stuff, not a black correct? I was positive it was dark navy, but now I cant tell.

As a Mariners fan I've very happy to have the alternate font at my disposal, thanks man. Quick question, the alternate jerseys is just a darker navy than they use for the rest of their stuff, not a black correct? I was positive it was dark navy, but now I cant tell.

hopefully this is not irrelevant but i have seen people (esp you nick, not to pick on you) that seem to want to prevent vectors for certain things like number sheets to be available to people..just wondering, i am unaware why it is something you dont want people to have?

It's not what we don't want people to have, it's what the teams don't want people to have.

A lot of teams are very skittish about having their vectors out there, and with good reason. If you don't understand why, spend about a half-hour on eBay.

Chris has a lot of access to the teams, and that's how he's able to keep this site going, and stock it with so many goodies for us. If the teams crack down because of leaks, this place goes away. Simple as that.