Ambigrams

heernumurr

I was pretty bored and haven't posted anything new in a while, so I thought I'd throw these up to see what people think. In case you don't know, they read exactly the same when turned through 180 degrees. Did these for some friends and have tons more, but only on paper. I've seen better examples elsewhere, but this is just my attempt at something I haven't tried before.

ambigraml.png

ambigramv.png

Yeah, those are great.

I read Dan Brown's book Angels and Demons, and in it the characters make a big deal about how nobody's ever been able to reproduce the lost ambigrams of the Illuminati, not even with computers. But that's really odd to read when he's included them in the pages of the book.

Yeah, those are great.

I read Dan Brown's book Angels and Demons, and in it the characters make a big deal about how nobody's ever been able to reproduce the lost ambigrams of the Illuminati, not even with computers. But that's really odd to read when he's included them in the pages of the book.

Are those the real ones? I've read some of it over break, but haven't finished.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

yep it says laura. its a bitch trying to do the middle letter of odd numbered words.

Yeah, My name is Devin, and I can not get the v to work in there. Same problem as the you have with the u.

Here is the one from the ambigram generator site:

vv.gif

Doing a "v to v" is a mess. If you had another name that had 5 letters (middle name, name of significant other, etc.), you could try that, and then the v would become the middle letter of the other name.

yep it says laura. its a bitch trying to do the middle letter of odd numbered words.

the U reminds me of the Miami Hurricane's main logo.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived