Replies compared to views

puckcool22

I typically lurk more than I post and I don't necessarily think that it is a bad thing.  I don't see there being a "lurker problem" that needs to be fixed.  While you may want to have more response to your designs wouldn't you want to have as many people view it as possible regardless of the feedback you receive?  I think if you have an absolutely huge need for feedback on your designs you should try to find some dedicated design forums and post your designs there.  This forum does not have to be exclusively about people coming up with designs for feedback and artistic growth.  Those are simply aspects that should be viewed as bonuses.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pretty much check out each concept I can, but I only post when I think of something to say that hasn't been said, or only if i can come up with something constructive rather than post for the sake of posteing. I prefer that too when I get feedback. It feels good for people to respond to your design, wether it's "I like it!" or "It needs some work" or something else.

but if it's going to be the same thing over nads over, it really isn't needed.

As for linking to concepts, i just like having my stuff on Angelfire, don't have to worry about cut and paste, just click and go, nice and easy.

It does suck when you post something and no one responds to it, but don't take it to badly, people just might not have alot to say about it

Archived