[Atlanta Thrashers]

capn89

ATLANTA THRASHERS

capn89 evolution

Here's the second installment of my evolution thing. I managed the track down a few other (color) variations of the first alternate, but I'm not wasting the time to post them. Far too many. But have a gander at where they were and where they are.

ThrashersEvo.jpg

MOST RECENT

ThrashersLatest.jpg

---

[Anaheim Ducks]

[Atlanta Thrashers] < -- You Are Here

[boston Bruins]

[buffalo Sabres]

[Calgary Flames]

[Carolina Hurricanes]

I love the thrashers in Baby blue, but I hate there current unis. You put the Thrashers in Baby Blue and made them look exactley how I would like them to look. My favorites are #4 Home, #4 Away and and the #3 Alternate with their alternate logo.

Nice work

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I love the thrashers in Baby blue, but I hate there current unis. You put the Thrashers in Baby Blue and made them look exactley how I would like them to look. My favorites are #4 Home, #4 Away and and the #3 Alternate with their alternate logo.

Nice work

I love that the Thrasers use baby blue simply because it makes them so unique among a league of red and navy blue, the only problem is the execution of the uniform.

Thanks for the reply. :)

I like how the home and away set #4 go with the evolution theme. can't wait to see who's next

Yeah, they follow more of a "morphing" sort of evolution as opposed to just the changing designs that some of the others show. Bruins are next, and posted. -- Honestly, I didn't think I'd be making jerseys ever again, so this momentary burst is really nice.

Archived