[Boston Bruins]

capn89

BOSTON BRUINS

capn89 evolution

Welcome to episode III of the capn89 evolution series magic quest thing. As you'll notice, these jerseys have had a few different incarnations (especially the alternates) but I am really pleased with the way the entire fifth set turned out. Hopefully you enjoy.

BruinsEvo.jpg

MOST RECENT

BruinsLatest.jpg

---

[Anaheim Ducks]

[Atlanta Thrashers]

[boston Bruins] < -- You Are Here

[buffalo Sabres]

[Calgary Flames]

[Carolina Hurricanes]

I love the Bruins current jersey set, in my opinion the best in the league. So I will not comment on any of your home and aways. But as for the alternates, the logo in the first one is bad ass! No more cute little teddy bear. For me I would like to see that alternate logo on the #3 alternate jersey with the yellow from the first alternate jersey.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I'm loving your Bruins alternate in the bottom one. The ones with multiple stripes on the arms are also quite cool. Good work.

Thanks a lot. I was trying to make it yellow, but it just looked really wrong. I'm pleased with the way it turned out.

I love the Bruins current jersey set, in my opinion the best in the league. So I will not comment on any of your home and aways. But as for the alternates, the logo in the first one is bad ass! No more cute little teddy bear. For me I would like to see that alternate logo on the #3 alternate jersey with the yellow from the first alternate jersey.

I honestly can't take credit for the bear logo, I forget which team it belongs to, but it was passed on to me years ago and I liked the way it worked as opposed to pooh bear. As for the home and aways, the current Bruins' do look great, I'm just trying to be a little different. :)

I'm really liking the chocolate brown alt with the bear head. Not so much the striping pattern, but the idea of seeing that on the ice would be cool.

Brown is such an underused color. If done right, it can look nice.

I concur with Korbyn, no need to even look at the Home & Away as what the have right now is perfect! I do however like the very top right alt jersey! Good job!

Thank you. I wouldn't mind revisiting that uniform some time to try and touch it up a bit. I always did like that design.

Archived