New Tacoma Rainiers alt logos

realmo

I dont like it.

Their colors are primarily teal and blue correct? With a hint of red.

Blue and Red and Silver.. I dont like.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

With the T, the R, and the compass, things get a little muddled. the negative space is a mess, and it looks to employ cheap sports design elements. it look like a first or second draft that was put aside, forgotten about and whipped out for another unrelated project. P.U.!

Yeah I really don't like these. They don't fit with what I think of in Tacoma Rainers, I mean those colors I think are horrible.

Same colors they've been using since 1995 or so...just accented the Red more, and took out the Green/Teal.

No sir, I don't like it.

It appears they are trying to integrate the 'compass rose' aspect of theie parent club, the Mariners. But if they are, it's terribly incomplete, and it just looks so... forced.

It is what it is.

No sir, I don't like it.

It appears they are trying to integrate the 'compass rose' aspect of theie parent club, the Mariners. But if they are, it's terribly incomplete, and it just looks so... forced.

I think that forced is the best way to put. It is just a T,R, and compass mashed together. I like the idea of having a logo that relates to the parent club's identity, but this is just bad.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived