Sign in to follow this  
MikeJones

New Yankee Stadium Logo

Is it going to be called Yankee Stadium again?

It just seems right

Pretty nice, but I don't like the way the stadium just gets cut off at the bottom. It needs some kinda white baseline going across to finish it.

I know that they are going to turn it into a park. I think they are going to keep the baseball field there. Not 100% sure.

I know that they are going to turn it into a park. I think they are going to keep the baseball field there. Not 100% sure.

They are in fact they are keeping part of the stands in tact too. I think its going to be used by NYC HS.

Very nice. Easily beats the CitiField logo for the Mets.

:cry:

Sadly you are right

But the Mets final season of Shea beat the Yankees patch

They are in fact they are keeping part of the stands in tact too. I think its going to be used by NYC HS.

I thought they bagged that idea in lieu of more parking? Is this new info? It would make since though since they have to give back parkland for building in Macombs.

What else? The only thing more of a travesty of actually replacing Yankee Stadium would be naming it something else.

What else? The only thing more of a travesty of actually replacing Yankee Stadium would be naming it something else.

I agree that tearing it down in general is a travesty.

I still can't believe they are doing it.

I mean of all the historic stadiums, they could have just updated it and rennovated it. How can they knock down a stadium with so much history and lore behind it.

You lose.

postoftheday.png

What else would it be called? Steinbrenner would be a f***ing idiot to call it something else. AND this is coming from a Red Sox fan!