New jays unis

sacker12

Oh and dudes, I think sometimes we tend to forget that CC here does host a ton of logo and uni images on his site. The new Jays logos, wordmarks, and stuff are all up there on his site. The logos are also large enough to be useful. Not like the 50x50 squares that some sites give us.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Oh and dudes, I think sometimes we tend to forget that CC here does host a ton of logo and uni images on his site. The new Jays logos, wordmarks, and stuff are all up there on his site. The logos are also large enough to be useful. Not like the 50x50 squares that some sites give us.

That's what i've been trying to tell everyone   :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

That's what i've been trying to tell everyone :)

try harder next time :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well we gots a connection for purchasing new Jays gear. Any idea where a brotha could get new Pads gear? mlb isn't selling it but I can't find any legit companies selling the jerseys or retail shirts other than Target stores in San Diego are selling some cotton t-shirts.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Well we gots a connection for purchasing new Jays gear. Any idea where a brotha could get new Pads gear? mlb isn't selling it but I can't find any legit companies selling the jerseys or retail shirts other than Target stores in San Diego are selling some cotton t-shirts.

You'll probably just have to wait till closer to MLB season, though it is spring training...

Archived