Sign in to follow this  
rams80

Nuggets enter "Seed Mode"

Wow, and Seattle scoring 116, that's no slouch number .. Imagine had they only put up 80, 85 points.

I'm recording it on the Altitude replay right now.

It was a fun game to watch. Camby had a triple-double, with assists instead of blocked shots, 4th of his career, but his 2nd this season.

High scorer was Carmelo Anthony with, get this... only 26 points.

Nuggets Records Set Tonight

Most points scored in regulation

Largest margin of victory

Most three pointers made in a game

forever-stamp.jpg

Its clear Seattle has purchased a book of stamps and are mailing it in.

And to think that this happened without Westhead patrolling the sidelines.

Now that's what I think of when I think Denver Nuggets basketball. Running up and down the court, no regard for defense, just shoot the other team's lights out and watch them slowly wither in the altitude. I was half-expecting rainbow stripes across the jerseys when I clicked on the story link.

This takes me back to something I was telling a co-worker a couple weeks ago. Remember when scoring under 110 points was the anomaly? Guys were snorting coke across the league and running and gunning all over the place. Now, everyone's smoking weed, lumbering down the court, and scoring 90 a night. David Stern needs to let high-quality, professional-strength cocaine back into the league for the good of the game.

forever-stamp.jpg

Its clear Seattle has purchased a book of stamps and are mailing it in.

If 116 points is mailing is in, I want the Wizards to mail it in every night.

Its easy to score 116 when you allow 168, becuase the Nuggets backed off the defensive pressure

168?

Ugh... Somewhere out there, that evil ass of an owner is probably laughing his ass off in seeing what might be the death of the Seattle Supersonics.

the most fascinating part was the leading scorer, Carmelo Anthony....only 26 Points!

Usually totals this high revolve around one monster game from an individual, and 2/3 of his teammates getting in the 20's.

Imagine if the Nuggets play this type of game against the Suns--the final might be 202-200

In basketball, when you score 116 points, the team usually deserves a pat on the back. LOL they still lost. That means throughout the whole game, a basket was scored approximately every 25 seconds.

Imagine if the Nuggets play this type of game against the Suns--the final might be 202-200

Only if Shaq doesn't play. No one slows a game down more than he does.

*Thud*

That was the Nuggets falling back to earth.

They did score 120, which is a lot, especially against the Pistons. The Pistons scored 136 though. They had 73 at halftime, and had 42 assists.