Southern Illinois has new football unis

Thad

2008Jerseys.jpg

They look like all the other UA ones to me (minus Auburn & USC). I think they are going to have to expand their designs if they wanna grab a larger part of the college football market.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

They seem to enjoy using that template with the tapered stripe running from the collar to the sleeve. Even Hawaii's new uniforms have that. It must be Under Armour's way of creating a proprietary template that's visually distinctive among the other uniform manufacturer templates.

They look like all the other UA ones to me (minus Auburn & USC). I think they are going to have to expand their designs if they wanna grab a larger part of the college football market.

That is pretty much the standard template they have used (without a few details and piping) for South Carolina, USF, & North Texas. With Under Armour, I expect more creativity.

The Under Armor ones are okay, I guess. I really hate this 'template uniform' trend in college sports. I think it ruins the individuality of the respective programs that buy into it.

Personally, I prefer these babies:

18249.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find a better pic.

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived