Damn! I can't believe I changed the channel

winters in buffalo

welp goes to show you anything can happen. i turned off the caps-hawks game last night after it was 2-0 and don't regret it :P

Knowing the Hawks, they just spent their goal output for the next three games last night. But, it was a fun game (for me, not so much for you, I suppose) to watch. Now we only have to win the next 8 to make the playoffs.

welp goes to show you anything can happen. i turned off the caps-hawks game last night after it was 2-0 and don't regret it :P

Knowing the Hawks, they just spent their goal output for the next three games last night. But, it was a fun game (for me, not so much for you, I suppose) to watch. Now we only have to win the next 8 to make the playoffs.

Yeah, Caps are looking really tight/tired/inexperienced/nervous out there lately. 8 games left against division rivals and hopefully we get the spot.

EDIT: After re-reading the first post. I read it wrong. It was Buffalo that scored 6 goals, not Tampa. It was Tampa that gave them up. That means its actually good for Pittsburgh playing a team thats coming off a loss like that.

And this is the team that tonight were going to try to recover from one of our worst losses of the year on tuesday. A team that can unexpectedly explode in offense like this.

Losing to the Rangers by 3 is one of their worst losses?

Its not just the score - its how they played. I probably shouldve said one of their worst road losses, but it wasnt their best loss overall, either.

EDIT: And, re-reading the first post. I read it wrong. It was Buffalo that scored 6 goals, not Tampa. It was Tampa that gave them up. That means its actually good for Pittsburgh playing a team thats coming off a loss like that.

Yesterday was the first Sabres game i've been to this year. I think I picked a pretty good game.

They played the worst hockey i've seen all year in the first 40 mins and some of the best hockey in the last 20 mins. Great Game.

Archived