NEW! attempt at marlins logo

Billsballerc

brandnewmarlins.jpg">

i tried to make the marlin with more attitude and aggression then the now dull boring face of the current logo. The top lettering ins missing because i have paint and could now fit "MIAMI" on the top instead of FLORIDA. C&C appreciated.

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

Yeah, I would definitely try to fit 'Miami' up at the top, the logo looks a little blank without it up there. This has great potential man; the fish really looks ticked off. Keep working at it, clean it up a bit, and try to fit 'Miami' up there and I think we'll have a winner.

Also, if you're gonna flip a logo to work on it, you may want to delete or flip the trademark sign too. :P

Sorry man, all you've done here is mangle a perfectly good logo, by trying to mimic another perfectly good logo(Dolphins). The head just isn't proportional to the rest of the body, and it at least needs to say Miami on the top part. I love the current Marlins logo(s), but stuff like this is why I'm glad they are totally re-branding(says the owner) when they make the name switch in 2011. Trying to convert the current set to Miami just doesn't look right.

The only thing that could make this any worse than it is, is for it to be an angry, steroid-induced Marlin. That would help with the flabbiness of it. Why does it have to be angry? Why is an angry logo better or for that fact why is it good if it looks aggressive? Do we know if marlins get pissed, or have mood swings? When swimming with other fish and they get cut off do they give other fish the fin? Putting an angry face on something doesn't make it better. Nor does not knowing the anatomy of the creature you're drawing.

Archived