I guess the NHL is more laidback than the NFL...

ColeJ

i've noticed in several recent games that on the dallas stars black jersey, stu barnes is without the NHL logo on his collar... after the first time i noticed it, i just assumed it ripped off and would be back next game... but it's still gone. i'm not sure how many games it's been, but it's been a few.

for some reason, i immediately thought about the nfl, and how i'd be suprised to see a player lose his NFL EQUIPMENT logo in the first half, and return after halftime without a new one... stu's gone over a week without it.

still looking for photo evidence...

-edit-

capt.f4be3e2f14f04908ab9e3cddd6638d35.ducks_stars_hockey_dna106.jpg

with or with out the NHL tag, the stars are still folding tents and going home after 5 or 6 games in the first round :D and the islanders will be at home watching them doing it :evil: .

what a brilliant contribution.

but yes, it's obvious that it ripped off... and it's obvious that it's still the same jersey.

i just figured i'd mention.

with or with out the NHL tag, the stars are still folding tents and going home after 5 or 6 games in the first round :D and the islanders will be at home watching them doing it :evil: .

And this has to do with the NHL logo around Stu's collar how?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

what a brilliant contribution.

but yes, it's obvious that it ripped off... and it's obvious that it's still the same jersey.

i just figured i'd mention.

Cole, I found his comment funny, but the NHL is more jacked up in only having certain teams with numbers on the front.

Plus, Cole, I never listen to BaDD Radio.

Those stars unis are just awful. As a former Northstars fan I love to see their identity completely in shambles. Bring back mootaurus just as extra salt in the wound

Signed,

Mr. Bitterness

Are you bitter about this to?

slideshow25.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Those stars unis are just awful. As a former Northstars fan I love to see their identity completely in shambles. Bring back mootaurus just as extra salt in the wound

Signed,

Mr. Bitterness

Oh no you didn't. Not only was I a former North Stars fan too, but guess what team I became a fan of after the Stars went south? The Sabres :cry:

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Signed,

Mr. Bitterness

slideshow25.jpg

honestly there was nothing wrong with that uniform. certainly better than the college uniform they have now. if they were going to change, i would have preferred something along the lines of an updated north stars jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

it's difficult being a stars fan with people like korbyn going around giving us a bad name :(

i proudly wear my north stars jersey to american airlines center :( why can't we all just get along?

it's difficult being a stars fan with people like korbyn going around giving us a bad name :(

i proudly wear my north stars jersey to american airlines center :( why can't we all just get along?

How am I giving Star fans a bad name?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Signed,

Mr. Bitterness

slideshow25.jpg

honestly there was nothing wrong with that uniform. certainly better than the college uniform they have now. if they were going to change, i would have preferred something along the lines of an updated north stars jersey.

They could've been a tad more creative. 1997 All-StarGame:

AllStar97.gif

Signed,

Mr. Bitterness

slideshow25.jpg

in_crease.jpg

NO GOAL!

According to wikipedia:

When Hull scored his series-clinching goal in triple overtime of Game 6, his foot was in the crease but the puck was not. During the middle of the season, the NHL sent out a memo clarifying the "skate in the crease" rule that allowed goals in instances where the goalscorer established possession of the puck prior to entering the crease. On this infamous play, Hull kicked the puck with his left skate (while still outside of the crease) into a shooting position. Because of that action, he became the possessor of the puck prior to his skate entering the crease, which the NHL determined made the goal legitimate.

- Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

According to wikipedia:

When Hull scored his series-clinching goal in triple overtime of Game 6, his foot was in the crease but the puck was not. During the middle of the season, the NHL sent out a memo clarifying the "skate in the crease" rule that allowed goals in instances where the goalscorer established possession of the puck prior to entering the crease. On this infamous play, Hull kicked the puck with his left skate (while still outside of the crease) into a shooting position. Because of that action, he became the possessor of the puck prior to his skate entering the crease, which the NHL determined made the goal legitimate.

Logic doesn't work with these people. :rolleyes:

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived