New York Islanders

Patchey13

For some reason I am getting a Buffalo Sabres vibe from this, I don't know why.

Anyway, this is a real busy concept something that I think the Islanders don't need. I would prefer to them staying simple and not going all out there like this concept.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I do like the altered Thrashers template, the transition from pants-jersey is nice. It really doesnt work for the Isles though...they need a more traditional striping scheme, although this template could work for a newer team, like the Lightning, that currently has atrocious jerseys.

• 1 year later...

newyork.png

c&c please

Just noticed Iam missing the numbers on one sleeve and the C on the white jersey

I'll fix that tonight

what the hell did you do to the islanders? :o

if the islanders EVER and i mean EVER put that out, this is what the scene would look like in front of the islanders front office.

simpsons24.jpg

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

funny thing is it was a lightning concept at first :D

Then a Ducks concept, then a Devils concept, then a Blue Jackets concept, then a Panthers concept, then a Rangers concept, and then finally an islanders concept. :P

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Holy god this is old.

Yeah, the original file was an Islanders concept named new_york or something like that, then I ended uploading that Rangers concept with the same file name and it overwrote it. I think I'll leave it, just for the laughs. :lol:

Archived