NBA Uniforms For The Site

AAO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawks should get a red alternate with ATL on the chest

Bucks should try to get a silver alternate with Milwuakee on the chest

Nets should revert to the Gray alternates

Wizards should ditch the gold and make it all black with gold trim. The currnet jersey/shorts clash too much. All black would look sharp

Nice work, as always. Good to see you're still putting in work with the NBA stuff.

I know off the top of my head that the Sixers & Raptors unis need updating (and after taking a look in the database, the Pacers' yellow alt is missing, and the red Pistons' alt is missing.)

Nice work, as always. Good to see you're still putting in work with the NBA stuff.

I know off the top of my head that the Sixers & Raptors unis need updating (and after taking a look in the database, the Pacers' yellow alt is missing, and the red Pistons' alt is missing.)

I'll have those up soon as well.

Also the Nuggets navy alt. is missing, and the Trailblazers black/road uniform should say Portland on the chest. It was changed two years ago.

Good work, AAO. I remember asking about them, and you said you sent them in... glad to see you're sticking with it. I'd also like to see these in place. I had been wondering about these for a while.

Also, the Bucks numbers look a little short.

pp_Boykins_295.jpg

The Nuggets navy alt is on the site. But yes the Blazers need theirs updated.

Whoops, I guess I thought they weren't because the Pistons ones weren't and they got theirs at the same time. My mistake.

The more and more I look at the Hawks' new uniforms, I realize how awesome they are, along with there typeface. Just an observation.

True. The best part is the non-cookie-cutter side panels, in my opinion. Those could have been great if not tainted by an overabundant color scheme.

Thanks. I always thought gifs were better for graphics though.

Is there anything else you all can think of that's missing from the NBA Uniform database? I don't think I missed much.

One thing, the Warriors don't have the warrior head logo on any of the shorts anymore...instead they have the lightning W on the basketball. But i'll fix that later, right now I'm working on the major things.

Thanks. I always thought gifs were better for graphics though.

Is there anything else you all can think of that's missing from the NBA Uniform database? I don't think I missed much.

One thing, the Warriors don't have the warrior head logo on any of the shorts anymore...instead they have the lightning W on the basketball. But i'll fix that later, right now I'm working on the major things.

Aaah sorry, I meant PNG's. :P That would be clean.

And one thing I see is that you don't have the Celtics green/gold.

Not a big one, but the Wizards standardized the gold on their home and away uniforms and changed the lettering (twice, actually).

The more and more I look at the Hawks' new uniforms, I realize how awesome they are, along with there typeface. Just an observation.

Agreed. Just wish they used a distinct/unique set of colors. Maybe Red and Gold. Just not another Blue/Red.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived