NBA Uniforms For The Site

AAO

While this is still somewhat near the top of the forums, there's this one nagging problem the site never addressed.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gal...ages/baylor.jpg

In the picture shown above did anyone else notice that the front number "8" on Havlicek's jersey was put on upside down? The smaller opening on an "8" goes on TOP.

Actually Havlicek wore #17, this is a picture of Bailey Howell. Not to be too picky, but Hondo is a legend.

You're right about Hondo. But that looks an awful lot like Havlicek's chin in that photo, doesn't it? GO CELTICS! 17-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS! 17! Hey Kobe, how are things in runner-up land (LA)?

I don't think Kobe Bryant is a member of the CCSLC.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Heat did make some minor changes between last year and this year, I believe, but the logoman is still on the opposite side. This is the authentic jersey the Heat are selling on their website... as crummy as it looks.

PACIIDBPKGHNHHGB.jpg

I'm still looking for a game pic... here's a pic that I can't hotlink.

http://photostore.nba.com/perl/gal?gallery...enum=&page=

The Heat did make some minor changes between last year and this year, I believe, but the logoman is still on the opposite side. This is the authentic jersey the Heat are selling on their website... as crummy as it looks.

PACIIDBPKGHNHHGB.jpg

Yup, IIRC it's because the heat trail on the "T" ventures too far into the allocated space for the logoman, so he had to be moved to the other side.

Clearly, a very, very solid observation.

I really can't tell whether that's sarcastic or not, but all I'm trying to say is you should go by the real thing and not solely the logosheet, because that's what I think you were trying to say you are doing.

I have no idea though.

If you're focused on just the design aesthetics, then you have the title mislabeled. If you're trying to do an accurate reference like I am with the NCAA football uniforms, you need to focus on accuracy. I can't even begin to tell you how many reference photos I scan to make sure I get the graphics as close as possible.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived