NBA Uniforms For The Site

AAO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know all of the design, panelling, team logo placements, fonts, all that is 100%. I guess the Heat are one of the few teams with the NBA logo man on the left side. (right shoulder of player)

I figured it was pertinent because you had it correct for the other uniform where it is on the opposite side, the Wizards alternate. I always liked that quirk to the Heat uniforms, too.

Just an interesting one I thought I'd bring up, the Nets 90-91 Tie Dye Jerseys

Heres what i could find searching

2597.jpg

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50853522...6A232A28898AC3D

anderson0jersey.jpg

The middle one I could only link to, but it gives the best view from the front of the Jersey.

ETA: Heres links to pics where you can view the side

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50853529.jp...40A659CEC4C8CB6

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50853524.jp...40A659CEC4C8CB6

• 4 weeks later...

How far back do you plan on going with the All Star unis?

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

The current Magic uniform needs a minor adjustment. The site shows the team's alternate logo on the player's left short-leg (our right) moving from left to right. In real life, it's flipped, moving from right to left. Here's an example.

I'm not sure if you're interested in updating a soon-to-be-obsolete uniform, but I thought it might not hurt to let you know.

Turkoglu_15.png

• 8 months later...

sorry to bring this back..but i had some time and put together the bobcats NBA Green uni for use here on the site:

bobcats_green.png

if i get some more time, i'll do the Nuggs one too.

i also saw that some of the Noche Latina jerseys are not up on the site either, so i can try to get to those as well.

If you go here and click "Jerseys" there are many cavs jerseys (all of them, I think). They look like they are the same template you are using, AAO, did you make them?

I visit there often, and they redid the whole jerseys page since last time I visited.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I did not make them nor did they get permission from Chris or myself to use them for their site. I don't think it's a big deal because I didn't do the actual uniform design or anything, but those are indeed the unis I made for Chris' site. Anyone else think it's some kind of infringement for them using my renders for their site?

I did not make them nor did they get permission from Chris or myself to use them for their site. I don't think it's a big deal because I didn't do the actual uniform design or anything, but those are indeed the unis I made for Chris' site. Anyone else think it's some kind of infringement for them using my renders for their site?

Just my opinion, but you or Chris should at least get some sort of recognition...

Archived