2008 MLB changes in action

Krona

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chief should go. Along with all the other baggage, it's just stupid looking.

I agree that the cartoon Chief should go but, since the Indians were named in honor of a Native American star that played for them in the early 1900s I'd love to see a stoic version of his likeness. Something along the lines of this for King County

images.jpeg

I'd like this logo to go on the hat to go with that jersey (or the Chief)

2271.gif

- Dan

...I don't really know what it is...

Are you kidding?

It was referring to I don't know why I like it. I know it is C. It is just very different to most traditional lettering.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Chief should go. Along with all the other baggage, it's just stupid looking.

I agree that the cartoon Chief should go but, since the Indians were named in honor of a Native American star that played for them in the early 1900s I'd love to see a stoic version of his likeness. Something along the lines of this for King County

images.jpeg

A bit ironic since King County was not named after MLK, but that is a different story. I agree that perhaps a more realistic Indian logo could be used, as the name is meant to be in honor of Native Americans. However, many activists will be upset with any such imagery. Even if was tasteful, some people will still have issues.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Can we all give another round of applause for board member rossyo's Dodgers 50th Anniversary patch?:

LosAngelesDodgers_50thAnniv.gif

Outstanding work, my friend.

It sure is.

I had a friend bring one back from LA very nice.

You can take those, the Brewers, Blue Jays, etc throwbacks and throw 'em back to the closet for all I care. Too plain. Too dated for my taste.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived