2008 MLB changes in action

Krona

Thanks dorf. I found it on their site now, here's the logo if anyone else wanted to see it:

25_logo.gif

That is a nice looking logo. The only thing I might do differently with it would be to make the pennants in the back gold to match the World Series trophy.

I understand that, but 25 is the silver anniversary.

Sharp logo.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand that, but 25 is the silver anniversary.

Point well taken.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Is there any word on when the Yankees will drop the All Star patch from their jerseys. I want to get an authentic jersey with the Yankee Stadium patch and without the AS patch, but only if that version will be used this year; both are available on the NY website(with and without the AS patch). Thanks.

Is there any word on when the Yankees will drop the All Star patch from their jerseys. I want to get an authentic jersey with the Yankee Stadium patch and without the AS patch, but only if that version will be used this year; both are available on the NY website(with and without the AS patch). Thanks.

No idea.

The original plan was to wear the ASG patch only during the period from start of voting through the game.

I hope they'll drop it soon.

I wonder what the Pirates will do with the LaRoche brothers, Adam and Andy. They had J. Wilson and C. Wilson, but I'm not sure if they had F. Sanchez and R. Sanchez, I don't think they got initials.

I think they'll just go with LaRoche on both, they both have the same first initial so it would be redundant to put "A. LaRoche" on both jerseys

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I wonder what the Pirates will do with the LaRoche brothers, Adam and Andy. They had J. Wilson and C. Wilson, but I'm not sure if they had F. Sanchez and R. Sanchez, I don't think they got initials.

I think they'll just go with LaRoche on both, they both have the same first initial so it would be redundant to put "A. LaRoche" on both jerseys

I hope they do that and don't go with their full names on their backs which tends to look ridiculous.

mets.png

Archived