Frozen Four Bracket Wallpaper

jman077

Hey. In celebration of the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES Frozen Four Berth, I made myself a background. I thought it turned out pretty good, so, I decided to post it here. It's at 1280x800 resolution, which I know isn't really standard, but, I made it for my computer. I made it easy to update the blank circles, but not easy to resize (there aren't many layers in this thing), so, it seems unlikely that I'll go ahead and do that, unless I get LOTS of people telling me they want it in a certain size. There are a few little unclean things, notably the Frozen Four logo, but, I had trouble finding a good looking version of that. There are a couple other minor details that just look a little messy, not everything's perfectly symmetrical either. But, in the end, it was not intended to be art, it was intended to be the background on the computer of a 17-year-old hockey fan who barely sees his background anyways, with what Firefox always open, so, it serves that function quite well.

frozenfour.png

GO BLUE! PORTER FOR HOBEY!

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

That looks really good. Hopefully some one from the right side of the bracket wins the thing.

I just started getting ESPNU at home and watching these top level college games has been very exciting.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived