M & M....LB?

ManCalledAmp

M&Ms

I don't remember seeing this anywhere on the boards before...but apparently you can get specially-printed M&M's in the colors of your favorite MLB team, with their official logos printed on one side. Interesting. And certainly some interesting logo choices as well.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

M&Ms

I don't remember seeing this anywhere on the boards before...but apparently you can get specially-printed M&M's in the colors of your favorite MLB team, with their official logos printed on one side. Interesting. And certainly some interesting logo choices as well.

If by interesting you mean uninspired. Two versions of the same Angels script, one arched and one straight? Yawn. And kinda lame that any team with gold gets that pale sand color. And what's with there being only 2 versions for the Cardinals?

Still overall a really cool idea

If by interesting you mean uninspired. Two versions of the same Angels script, one arched and one straight? Yawn. And kinda lame that any team with gold gets that pale sand color. And what's with there being only 2 versions for the Cardinals?

Interesting...uninspired...questionable...many possible adjectives could be used.

I did notice the dual Angels scripts. Ditto the Dodgers'--one on the background (the primary) and one without (script)...yet surprisingly, no multiple versions of the cap/sleeve "LA"

Questionable choices out there as well, such as using only two Braves logos-- the plain cap A and the home jersey script. No love for the tomahawk-A and the road script?

Also, I'm extremely surprised to see the ball-in-glove got the nod in the Brew Crew set. Happy, but surprised.

Still, conversation starters and interesting party fare if nothing else. Oh, and good for collectors and logo nuts like us. ^_^

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

M&Ms

That is all us Halo fans got. A primary logo, a straight line script and an arched version. I would love for the team to create an alternate logo (a remake of the state perhaps?), but the probably won't happen due to the team name.

How cool would it be to have a jersey that says Los Angeles of Anaheim on the front?

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

For the record, you can also order bags of M&Ms for special occasions, i.e. weddings, birth announcements, etc. Any color you like, and at least as expensive as your MLB candies here.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You can also get your own logos put onto the M&Ms.

As you can see on the right...my personal logo would work great for these! Unfortunatly, only black ink, but I think it still would work on Orange M&Ms. Even though I have absolutely no use for them at the present time, it'd defiantly be cool to have them in the lobby of a office or to send as promotional pieces...so I may get some someday.

Archived