Canada Jersey Updates

oakland ehs

The red is awesome...

White, not so much.

I think the Nike Swift white is better than this new one.

But as I said, the new red is very good.

I concur 100%...

Don't think it's worth the spend... I think I'll go with the Molson Canadian freebee...

canadianjersey004mi5.jpg

(comes in red too... as someone said: Buy a shirt for $37, get 20 free beers)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way they look, classy. Now if only people that take pics of these things can afford a cellphone that has a proper camera, that'd be golden.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I like the way they look, classy. Now if only people that take pics of these things can afford a cellphone that has a proper camera, that'd be golden.

Maybe shut your mouth and contribute something instead of knocking what others contribute.

The sweaters will be publically unveiled on Thursday:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story...da-jerseys.html

$5 says its at the Hockey Hall of Fame... they seem to do everything there... sigh...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Maybe shut your mouth and contribute something instead of knocking what others contribute.

Ya jerk, be thankful for what you got...not everyone has the loot to drop $600 on an N95, or be camera proficient. So just be thankful that we get a sneak peek at the jerseys before everyone else does.

Ya jerk, be thankful for what you got...not everyone has the loot to drop $600 on an N95, or be camera proficient. So just be thankful that we get a sneak peek at the jerseys before everyone else does.

Here they are gentlemen:

ftp://veritascanada.com./Jersey%20Images/...up%20of%203.JPG

http://photos.newswire.ca/cnw-bin/image_pr...0424_115953.jpg

Juventus.png

Here they are gentlemen:

ftp://veritascanada.com./Jersey%20Images/...up%20of%203.JPG

http://photos.newswire.ca/cnw-bin/image_pr...0424_115953.jpg

Yay, password protection!!

image_7d2c0388df4c919a687c0a95be40267d.jpg

From Hockey Canada:

“We are excited to unveil the new look for Team Canada as we prepare for some great international hockey events coming up in Canada, including three of the next four IIHF World Junior Championships and the Men’s Worlds this May in Halifax and Quebec City,” said Bob Nicholson, president and CEO of Hockey Canada. “As we look forward to an exciting time for hockey in Canada, it is only fitting that we unveil a new jersey design, which all of our teams will wear, that has an eye to the future but also celebrates our long-standing tradition and heritage.”

The new Team Canada jersey features updates to the many technically-advanced materials found in the current Team Canada jersey that has been worn since the fall of 2005. The same revolutionary jersey construction has been worn by Canada during several additional IIHF gold medal-winning performances, including the 2007 IIHF World Women’s Championship, the 2007 IIHF World Championship and the 2006, 2007 and 2008 IIHF World Junior Championships.

The Team Canada jersey unveiled today features a “retro-futuristic” look – combining the innovative and technological aspects of the previous jersey with a traditional and historical design that encompasses the storied past of Team Canada. The unique shoulder blocking is reminiscent of Team Canada jerseys of the past while the all-important Hockey Canada heritage logo has once again been utilized to recognize the history of Canadian hockey.

The new Team Canada replica jersey is currently available at sporting good stores, licensed product retailers and specialty shops across Canada. Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the replica jersey is $129.99

FYI, they are also at IceJerseys.com

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Will these be the 2010 Olympic Jerseys?

Most likely, unless they do another change within the next 2 years...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Im liking the new look but as most of you have said, the red shoulers on the white is way to big. Its a nice touch but make it smaller. Nice upgrade by Canada. Just wondering though, is the black jersey gone?

Side note, I dont think all teams will adopt this new look because if you watched the Womens hockey championship, team USA had new jerseys as well. They were similar to the swift jerseys but it had stripes around the waist. If I find a pic Ill post them.

Im liking the new look but as most of you have said, the red shoulers on the white is way to big. Its a nice touch but make it smaller. Nice upgrade by Canada. Just wondering though, is the black jersey gone?

Side note, I dont think all teams will adopt this new look because if you watched the Womens hockey championship, team USA had new jerseys as well. They were similar to the swift jerseys but it had stripes around the waist. If I find a pic Ill post them.

From what I have seen USA has NOT changed. They are still selling the same Edge they have worn since 2 years ago.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived