Cleveland cavaliers concept

vicfurth

Vic - Sorry dude, while the execution is certainly top-notch, the beauty of the redesign they went with was that it was radically different and therefore it made me forget how utterly crap the Cavs teams of recent memory were.

Including elements of previous Cavs schemes, as your redesign does, only reminds me again...

THREADJACKER!!!

Yeah, take your ball to your OWN playground!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Vic- nice work, although I like their use of 'Cavaliers' over 'Cavs'.

CBOhioU- the gold may look good on paper, but I think in much the same way silver generally doesn't work well as a min colour, neither would gold. The blue one is nice, although it's a bit too much of a minor colour IMO to get it own jersey.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

well, i hear they wanted the home jersey to be gold, but there's one problem: they're not the Lakers...and then they wanted to have a navy alternate, but the rule is you can't unveil an alternate the same year you change the uniform, watch for navy next year though.

if anyone asks i was never here. :cool:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived