2008 NBA Playoffs

Drew22

With Indiana's loss to the Wizards tonight,

THE ATLANTA HAWKS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!

Sure, they'll get killed by Boston in Round 1, but it's a start. Maybe they can win one game in the series.

So they playoffs are set team wise, the seeds still have to be determined in the West.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be rude but if you find 10 people that remotely care I'll be shocked.

I care. (1) ^_^

I am Tiger Woods. I mean, I care. (2)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I care about the Western Conference playoffs. There should be some good basketball played there.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody just see the cavs game?

Philly apparently won it, after LeBron got stuffed and Devin Brown missed the layup after (down by 1).

But there was a foul and it was reviewed for about 5-10 minutes, and a foul was called on Sam Dalembert.

Devin brown went to the line and made em both, and the Cavs won, and clinched homecourt against the Wizards.

You can probably go to Cavs.com or ESPN and get a better description.

But it was deffinitely crazy.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I care. (2) And I'm pretty sure Flame cares, too....

I'll be at all the playoff games....

HELL YES I CARE! WE ARE BACK TO RELEVANCY!!! THE DROUGHT IS OVER, PLAYOFF BASKETBALL WILL BE COMING TO ATLANTA!!! (6)

This is awesome. Even though there's a real small chance of them advancing, it's great to see that this franchise is actually back in the playoffs. Great news. I kinda had a feeling that the Hawks would blow it, but the Wizards definitely soothed my nerves. So I extend eternal thanks to the Hibachi-less Wizards for PUTTING THE HAWKS BACK INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!! GET FIRED UP BABY YEAH! (even though they might get swept.)

Woo. After accompanying my Mom to all 41 home games of the 13 and 26 win seasons, this is so cool.

Warriors lead Phoenix 88-82 in the 3rd. If Warriors win tonight, beat Seattle and the Nuggets lose to Memphis (very unlikely) they are in. Crossing my fingers on the very slim playoff hopes. If they don't make I would like to congratulate the Warriors on a tremendous season. 2 winning seasons in a row after 13 years of crap.

The NBA Playoffs started?

Nope. With the Nuggets making it in, it's pretty much set. There's just some moving around that might happen, but the 16 teams are set. The 8 from the East in the current order are Boston, Detroit, Orlando, Cleveland, Washington, Toronto, Philadelphia, & Atlanta. The West is bringing the Lakers, New Orleans, San Antonio, Utah, Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, & Denver.

Let the games begin. I can't wait, especially since I actually have a legitimate rooting interest in the playoffs this year.

7th place is still up for grabs in the West. A Nuggets win and Mavericks loss would put the Nuggets at 7 and the Mavericks in 8th.

I'd like for the Nuggets to be able to avoid the Lakers and get an inexperienced Hornets team who they match up a bit better with. Just glad they got in, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived