2008 NBA Playoffs

Drew22

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go game 7 on Sunday.

All the pressure is on the C's

Cavaliers are playing with house money.

If Boston wins on Sunday it'll only be because their playing at home.

If the played game 7 on a neutral court the Cavs would win.

I say this because even though it's tied at 3-3 the Cavs have out played the C's slightly.

If you win 66 games and it takes you 7 games to knock of a team that won 37, and then takes you 7 more to beat a team that won 45 games your playing with fire.

Someones gonna get you.

It might as well be LeBron & the Cavs.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I say this because even though it's tied at 3-3 the Cavs have out played the C's slightly.

If you win 66 games and it takes you 7 games to knock of a team that won 37, and then takes you 7 more to beat a team that won 45 games your playing with fire.

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

Homer much?

Your grammatical and spelling errors have given me a headache.

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

They also beat a team that won 37 at home by a bajillion. So they'll probably beat a team that won 45 at home by a million. :P

I think someone on ESPN put it best today: Until a team loses at home, I can't pick against them. So, I gotta go with the Celtics.

Either way, it really doesn't matter. The Pistons are gonna take care of whoever comes out of this series, IMO.

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

Homer much?

Your grammatical and spelling errors have given me a headache.

Who cares about my "grammatical and spelling errors ".

Does saying that make you feel superior?

As for being a homer did I say it's guarantee win day for the Cavs?

No

Just that all the pressure is on the C's.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

I must say, this guy almost has me rooting for the Celtics.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

I read it as a poem. It's better that way, and more ironic.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Heres a suggestion for the Celtics if they win Game 7 and play the Pistons in the next round, where the TRADITIONAL ROAD UNIFORM. That Green and Black is ugly and you are now 0-6, go with the simple brilliance of Green and White and maybe you can win a road game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Heres a suggestion for the Celtics if they win Game 7 and play the Pistons in the next round, where the TRADITIONAL ROAD UNIFORM. That Green and Black is ugly and you are now 0-6, go with the simple brilliance of Green and White and maybe you can win a road game.

They've worn the normal one a couple of times. Didn't work. They're getting closer to winning a road game though, they got close tonight, they just need to get rid of those temporary lapses they had. I still don't know why Doc Rivers had Glen Davis out in the 4th quarter, him being on the court gave the Cavs about 6 points. He didn't put Sam Cassell in though, so he's one step closer.

Didn't help them game 4 against the Hawks.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

They've worn the normal one a couple of times. Didn't work. They're getting closer to winning a road game though, they got close tonight, they just need to get rid of those temporary lapses they had. I still don't know why Doc Rivers had Glen Davis out in the 4th quarter, him being on the court gave the Cavs about 6 points. He didn't put Sam Cassell in though, so he's one step closer.

The words "He's Doc Rivers" come immediately to mind. Methinks its time the Celtics investigated getting a new coach.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What can I say the Cavs weren't as easy to beat in game 7 as the Hawks.

Pistons will be even tougher.

C's better win one at the Palace because the Pistons will win at least one in the Garden.

Someones gonna get you.

Go Cavs-rise up!!!

:censored:, I'm from Ohio and he just got me to become a Lakers fan again.

BB52Big.jpg

pis-tons, spurs!

pis-tons, spurs!

pis-tons, spurs!

...not that i think detroit could actually beat san antonio in the finals, but i would like that matchup much more than the protein soaked pants media fest that would be lakers-celtics. and maybe the spurs could get a little more recognition for winning 5 titles in the past 10 seasons without a flashy star at the forefront.

Regarding the Lottery: G-d I hate my life. :puke::evil::cursing:

Regarding Chi-f'n-cago: If they're smart they'll take Beasley. They desperately need low-post scoring and rebounding to provide a buffer zone when those jump shots aren't going in - which killed them this season. Rose is a bad fit for that team... fantastic player, but not the right fit for their needs.

Regarding Game 1: Go Detroit. Please.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

The lottery was tonight, and with a 1.7% chance of getting the first pick, the Bulls got it. Derrick Rose, welcome back home.

Full Results for people who are too lazy to find it themselves

1. Chicago Bulls

2. Miami Heat

3. Minnesota Timberwolves

4. Seattle Supersonics

5. Memphis Grizzlies

6. New York Knicks

7. L.A. Clippers

8. Milwaukee Bucks

9. Charlotte Bobcats

10. New Jersey Nets

11. Indiana Pacers

12. Sacramento Kings

13. Portland Trail Blazers

14. Golden State Warriors

How the hell did Chicago win it? :blink:

Well, it is a lottery. Even with the chances of winning it being less then 2%, the Bulls took it.

Now if I was the Bulls GM, I'm taking Beasley bar none. Rose is a great player, but I think a player the caliber of Beasley is one of a kind.

If the Bulls goof and take Rose, the Heat will snatch up Beasley and Miami will end up resurrecting itself thanks to it's newly formed two headed beast of Beasley and Wade.

Archived