Sign in to follow this  
Drew22

2008 NBA Playoffs

Go Wizards!(8)

They're one-and-dones.

agent zero vs. king james.

i'm actually looking forward to this game more than hearing DEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Man. The Hawks would be closer, but are getting beat to every loose ball.

Man. The Hawks would be closer, but are getting beat to every loose ball.

Also, Bibby is doing nothing but yapping. :(

Go Wizards!(8)

They're one-and-dones.

...add me to the list (9). One more to go. :D

Congrats to the Hawks. How many years has it been since their last apperence?

Go Wizards!(8)

They're one-and-dones.

...add me to the list (9). One more to go. :D

Congrats to the Hawks. How many years has it been since their last apperence?

They last made it in 1999. I was 7 then.

I was at the last Hawks postseason victory.....a rout over the Hornets in the Dome. The game was so out of hand that both teams inserted their lousy bench players into the game. I never understood how guys who were taking and missing shots that horribly were collecting NBA paychecks....

Just curious, could the officiating be any more skewed towards the Lakers right now?

Just curious, could the officiating be any more skewed towards the Lakers right now?

Oh, hush. That's just the homer in you screaming out loud.

If your team was ever interested in playing defense, then you could bitch about refs. The Nuggets never had a snowball's chance in hell against the Lakers at Staples. You should put all your pent up, misguided, and irrational fanboy lunatic raving into helping them play defense. They need all the help they can get Hell, you'd just better put all that energy in helping them not get swept.

If your team was ever interested in playing defense, then you could bitch about refs. The Nuggets never had a snowball's chance in hell against the Lakers at Staples. You should put all your pent up, misguided, and irrational fanboy lunatic raving into helping them play defense. They need all the help they can get Hell, you'd just better put all that energy in helping them not get swept.

The officiating was HORRID at the end of the game last night.

I'm fully aware that the Nuggets need to play some freakin' defense to have a shot.

I just hate NBA officiating in general, it's the worst in all of sports.

I'm fully aware that the Nuggets need to play some freakin' defense to have a shot.

No...the Arena Football League's refs have that market cornered.

Wizards 108, Cavaliers 72

Son of a mother's lover.

No...the Arena Football League's refs have that market cornered.

More specifically af2 refs

What the :censored: is wrong with the Pistons? Don't they realize that they need to actually WIN the games in order to advance to the next round?

What the :censored: is wrong with the Pistons? Don't they realize that they need to actually WIN the games in order to advance to the next round?

relax jigga. they'll turn it on when they need to and pull out the series. just like they did last year in the conference finals... <_<

relax jigga. they'll turn it on when they need to and pull out the series. just like they did last year in the conference finals... <_<

I can't stand seeing them do this. They are far more talented than the Sixers, but they are getting outhustled. Maxiell needs to play more, because he is playing harder than any of the starters.

Well at least the Suns have Shaq to build around, that was a terrible trade and it will haunt the Suns for years.

I can't stand seeing them do this. They are far more talented than the Sixers, but they are getting outhustled. Maxiell needs to play more, because he is playing harder than any of the starters.

As soon as 'Sheed and company realize that hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard, they should be fine.