2008 NBA Playoffs

Drew22

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, but this means Woodson is out too. The new GM is going to want his own coach. As long as Josh2 comes back, then we should be fine. A center would help though.

Agreed, though I have this nasty feeling that the evil owners are going to look in-house for a GM and keep Woodson. But the Joshes are definitely coming back.

The Hawks need to fix their bench though. If they had a decent bench, we'd be talking Cavs-Hawks because they would've gotten at least 1 W in Boston with a deeper team (and better road preparation, for that matter.).

The Hawks are going in the right direction now this move makes no sense.

Despite winning 3 more games than most thought they should, the Hawks still had a losing record. The GM and coach were not on the same page. Knight had a relative terrible effort when it came to drafting and signing free agents.

BK was on the hot seat since he passed on CP3. He really should've been fired for that alone.

You got to be kidding me. I was cheering for the Hawks to take down the Celtics and I hope they do well but facts are facts. They played piss poor on the road and if the East wasn't as equally piss poor they wouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs.

Tommy Heinsohn just said the F word audibly on the telecast. He said something like this:

"Pierce is 4 for 6 tonight, he's been :censored:ing excellent!"

Then a few seconds later after LeBron gets fouled he screams "JESUS CHRIST". Awesome.

Luckily the Celtics have home court advantage, they'd be screwed if they didn't. I knew they were losing the second Doc Rivers started the 4th with Glen Davis, Sam Cassell, PJ Brown, James Posey (or was it Eddie House), and Paul Pierce. God I cant stand Paul Pierce.

Luckily the Celtics have home court advantage, they'd be screwed if they didn't. I knew they were losing the second Doc Rivers started the 4th with Glen Davis, Sam Cassell, PJ Brown, James Posey (or was it Eddie House), and Paul Pierce. God I cant stand Paul Pierce.

The C's were lucky to win game 1.

Cavs should have won that game.

Series should be 3-1 Cavs!!!

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

The C's were lucky to win game 1.

Cavs should have won that game.

Series should be 3-1 Cavs!!!

No it shouldn't. It should be 2-2.

It is time for Bill Simmons to write a motivational column.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Celtics don't have the winning mentality needed to beat good teams on the road in the playoffs. We should've seen this coming as it's hard to have a winning mentality when nobody on your team (Sam Cassell aside) has ever won anything.

IUe6Hvh.png

The Celtics don't have the winning mentality needed to beat good teams on the road in the playoffs. We should've seen this coming as it's hard to have a winning mentality when nobody on your team (Sam Cassell aside) has ever won anything.

You forgot James Posey. :P But yes, your point still stands.

Wade-sig.png

You forgot James Posey. :P But yes, your point still stands.

His championship is cancelled out by his having been a member of the 27 and 17 win Nuggets teams. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived