Dallas Stars tweak

elliott

Hey guys.

It's hard to compete with GFB, but I thought I'd post something else.

Main things:

Last year's template, but tapered striping.

White switches with black on the green jersey.

White Star logo, because it just looks good IMO.

I put more green in the sleeves on the green jersey and vice versa. This is because I always thought the sleeves were overwhelming with their different color than the rest of the jersey.

New font. More modern, really. I personally don't like the name plate, which is probably bad, so I'll probably change it.

I hope you like...

DallasStarsConcept2008.gif

C+C as usual.

I like these, I really do. The problem is that there's too much white on the home one and too much colour on the away one. The point of having a coloured jersey and a white one is so you can tell the 2 teams apart when they are playing each other.

thecatch.jpg

I like these, I really do. The problem is that there's too much white on the home one and too much colour on the away one. The point of having a coloured jersey and a white one is so you can tell the 2 teams apart when they are playing each other.

That's what I was thinking. Both of them could be legimate home...and away jerseys. It could go either way, and that's not such a good thing.

This is excatley what I wanted the Stars to do this year. Keep the same design as last year, a design that I believe was the best in the league, and just incorporate it onto a RBK Edge tempalate. Instead they did not do that and now have in my mind one of the worst designs in the league.

Great Work here elliot, as usual. If you don't mind I would like to post these on some of the Stars boards, to show people what the Stars should've done.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

This is excatley what I wanted the Stars to do this year. Keep the same design as last year, a design that I believe was the best in the league, and just incorporate it onto a RBK Edge tempalate. Instead they did not do that and now have in my mind one of the worst designs in the league.

Great Work here elliot, as usual. If you don't mind I would like to post these on some of the Stars boards, to show people what the Stars should've done.

Yeah of course, do what you need to do.

I guess I will make some tweaks. I personally dont want to do black on the green. I might try gold. I like the away like it is though.

elliot the links to the board is boards.dallasstars.com

It is under the title of "Sweet Stars Concept".

I was trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

elliot the links to the board is boards.dallasstars.com

It is under the title of "Sweet Stars Concept".

I was trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks, yeah I was having a long pm conversation with a guy and I didnt realize it was full.

Archived