MLB away jereys - concepts

GuitarPunk2512

i wanted to start a topic were we can make concepts of the 6 MLB teams with out city names on their aways. I always wanted to see every team with the city name on the aways and thought i should throw this topic out there and idn give you guys something to try since im a newb and have no design skills at all, but i do enjoy this site and the work everyone does here.

so maybe something alone the line of a gray and maybe a colored/black alt away for the teams. all i can say is i guess have fun, since i cant lol , hopefully someday i cant get to level where i can make good versions of unis liek everyone here ^_^

NL:

-Philadelphia Phillies

-Milwaukee Brewers

-St. Louis Cardinals

AL:

-Baltimore Orioles

-Los Angeles Angeles of Anaheim

-Tampa Bay Rays

i actually attempted them, i only made MIL, TB, STL, and BAL ....i cant find a philly or los angeles word script,

Baltimore Orioles:

Baltimoreroadjersey.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers:

milwaukeeroadjersey.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers Alt:

milwaukeeroadjerseyalt.jpg

im willing to make more and make changes.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

I feel the same as you as far as my design skills. I've tried some stuff but nothing has really been good enough to post. What if a few of us relative amateurs tried to tackle this and then see what type of feedback we can get from the more talented designers? I wouldn't mind trying to do a Baltimore one. What do you think?

mets.png

I feel the same as you as far as my design skills. I've tried some stuff but nothing has really been good enough to post. What if a few of us relative amateurs tried to tackle this and then see what type of feedback we can get from the more talented designers? I wouldn't mind trying to do a Baltimore one. What do you think?

i would liek to but i just dont have the skills or time to attempt right now...im about to finish 11th grade so i got all my tests and school work and colleges to look at right now. i tried a yankees alternate uniform with the yankees word mark in red with yankee hat and bat for the k and made an excus eliek im a newb and used paint and got my a$$ torn apart by the vets here, i just took the logo and pasted it on a jersey temp and they got so mad at me and told me i dont deserve to post and stuff.

but really it just comes down to just not having the skills or enough hours in the days to make concepts liek the pros here do, but maybe you guys can try...ive seen tampa bay and a milwaukee version but with the wrong colors, and i no baltimore used to have the city on the aways but removed it awhiel back. i think it would interesting to see if anyone could get a philadelphia or los angels (angeles ) on them since they never had city on the aways before.

ill try my copy and pst with the logo again, but i just dont want to piss people off again with my lack of skills

Mets, Jets, Islanders

If you have no design skills what-so-ever, then open up MS Paint and get some practice. Nobody here started out with great skills, but if you practice like most of us did, you'll be a great designer before you know it.

Believe me, one of the worst things you can do is come on this board and tell people what to design, playing off the excuse that you have no design skills. Practice, my man. It's not going to be done overnight, however, so practice, practice, practice!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you have no design skills what-so-ever, then open up MS Paint and get some practice. Nobody here started out with great skills, but if you practice like most of us did, you'll be a great designer before you know it.

Believe me, one of the worst things you can do is come on this board and tell people what to design, playing off the excuse that you have no design skills. Practice, my man. It's not going to be done overnight, however, so practice, practice, practice!

We talkin' 'bout practice, man? What are we talking about? Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice, man! We talkin' 'bout practice!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

We talkin' 'bout practice, man? What are we talking about? Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice, man! We talkin' 'bout practice!

Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin bout practice.

Playoffs?!?!?!?!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

the concepts look great, kicking my ass at attempts lol. it looks liek im copying you guys...it just that i been busy all day and posted all them at once.

how do you guys make them look so clean and use the uni from this website? also, how do you arch words on ms paint?

Mets, Jets, Islanders

i have no idea how to arch anything on paint (i only arce when the logo is already like that)

for the website templates i just copy and past the old uniform on to paing then cover over what i dont want then throw the new logo on.

i think the rays alt would look better with grey pants

ok so here is a different version of tampa bay (the "tampa Bay" isn't arched and i added a front number and some yellow to the script)

tbr.png

these are really good. i like 'em. try to clean it up around the logos a little. this is a really dumb question, but i've seen this template all over the place but i'm not able to find it for myself. can someone give me a link to it? thanks.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

i dont actually have the "template" i just go on the website and make changes

on cc's website?

edit: never mind i got it. i'm an idiot. thanks! :-)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived