2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

Well after last nights a$$kicking I wouldn't be surprised if we see Dinwiddie start next week

I really hope so, I lost my voice yelling for him to play.

I can't really pin all the blame on Glenn but the Secondary is also to blame and we also don't know how Stegall can effect the team when he comes back

but not to sure if he'll be back this week.

TSN is reporting he won't be back until LAbor Day weekend or the week after now!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well after last nights a$$kicking I wouldn't be surprised if we see Dinwiddie start next week

I really hope so, I lost my voice yelling for him to play.

I can't really pin all the blame on Glenn but the Secondary is also to blame and we also don't know how Stegall can effect the team when he comes back

but not to sure if he'll be back this week.

TSN is reporting he won't be back until LAbor Day weekend or the week after now!

Serious

can't find the source on TSN, but I wouldn't be surprised his come back date just keeps getting pushed back.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

According to Berry in an interview he's going to start Glenn which is probably the best thing

:mad:

I don't think so, Glenn has done awful! Plus Dinwiddie fires everyone up. As soon as he stepped onto the field it looked like a brand new team.

And BTW where did your Bomber sig go?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

According to Berry in an interview he's going to start Glenn which is probably the best thing

:mad:

I don't think so, Glenn has done awful! Plus Dinwiddie fires everyone up. As soon as he stepped onto the field it looked like a brand new team.

And BTW where did your Bomber sig go?

Meh we might see both but BC Place will be loud and packed due to a tribute there having for Bob Ackles so i like Glenn in a pressure environment but Dinwiddie did play in the grey cup and didn't do half bad

as for the sig it just disappeared i went to go look at Viper's CFL sigs and it's gone as well

Edited

and now it's back WTF

Armstead was fired by the Als.

Link

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Can't wait until the game tonight!

Should be awesome!

Yeah i'm going to the game hopefully to witness the first win and i also think that Dinwiddie will do just enough to pull it out

Should be awesome!

Yeah i'm going to the game hopefully to witness the first win and i also think that Dinwiddie will do just enough to pull it out

I want to go so bad, but living 2 and half hours from Winnipeg makes it hard to go to every game.

Have fun man, cheer for Dinwiddie!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Should be awesome!

I want to go so bad, but living 2 and half hours from Winnipeg makes it hard to go to every game.

Have fun man, cheer for Dinwiddie!

Oh dude i will and i might even walk out of there with a Dinwiddie jerseys lol... probably not but who knows

Oh dude i will and i might even walk out of there with a Dinwiddie jerseys lol... probably not but who knows

They had a Dinwiddie Away jersey signed by him for $204 in the Bomber store!

I checked the price twice and it was correct, just throwing that out there.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

He played well. I caught the second half on TV and I was impressed, he deserved all the chants.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived