Button sigs

bowld

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really great work.

If you could please do the same logos as I have in my current.

Braves/Twins/Tennessee/Tennessee Lady Vols/Grizzlies/Titans/Predators/Dallas Desperados

I'm kinda tired of mine and yours are much more clean and professional.

thanks!

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Can I have the following with smaller buttons if that is possible?

Leafs - White leaf on blue

Blue Jackets - Main logo on red

Flames - Red C on white

Raptors - Black claw/ball logo on red

Jays - New retro alt logo minus the script

Rockies - Alt logo on purple

Argos - Main logo on white

Saints - Black fleur-de-lis logo on beige/gold

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Can I have the following with smaller buttons if that is possible?

Leafs - White leaf on blue

Blue Jackets - Main logo on red

Flames - Red C on white

Raptors - Black claw/ball logo on red

Jays - New retro alt logo minus the script

Rockies - Alt logo on purple

Argos - Main logo on white

Saints - Black fleur-de-lis logo on beige/gold

if u guys want specific logos please link me to them like some other members have done..makes things alot faster and easier

what you could do is make all the buttons individually and let people pick and choose which they want, in any order they want. Though I understand if that takes too much effort to upload every single one, it might save you a lot of time in the end.

Anyway:(I also gave the bg color; if I list a vague color I mean the one from their pallette)

Red Sox (navy)

Boston Celtics (green)

New England Patriots (navy)

Boston Bruins (gold)

Boston College Eagles (maroon for this gold logo version)

New England Revolution (white I guess)

UMass Minutemen (maroon)

Boston Cannons (black)

what you could do is make all the buttons individually and let people pick and choose which they want, in any order they want. Though I understand if that takes too much effort to upload every single one, it might save you a lot of time in the end.

Anyway:(I also gave the bg color; if I list a vague color I mean the one from their pallette)

Red Sox (navy)

Boston Celtics (green)

New England Patriots (navy)

Boston Bruins (gold)

Boston College Eagles (maroon for this gold logo version)

New England Revolution (white I guess)

UMass Minutemen (maroon)

Boston Cannons (black)

ya thought about that but some people want primary logos and some want alts..it would take too long to make each and every logo. Ill make yours as soon as i can. sometimes i end up making them white because the logo quality sucks. ive noticed that logos with bad quality show up best on white

Also..for the Cannons for example..the entire logo has a black outline so if i put it on black button half the logo wont show up. i could always go and add a white outline to everything but that would take me too much time so cannons will need to be on white or red

ya thought about that but some people want primary logos and some want alts..it would take too long to make each and every logo. Ill make yours as soon as i can. sometimes i end up making them white because the logo quality sucks. ive noticed that logos with bad quality show up best on white

Also..for the Cannons for example..the entire logo has a black outline so if i put it on black button half the logo wont show up. i could always go and add a white outline to everything but that would take me too much time so cannons will need to be on white or red

Yeah I know, just an idea...

Dude the outlining takes 3 seconds lol... here ya go... took me less than a minute in GIMP :P (just drag it into Photoshop and you'll see it)

cannons.png

I know what you mean about it being lost, I just want the whole thing to be colorful and I have a white and red right before it and this would be the first black. Not that black is colorful. :D

Archived