Finally, my 100th post!

Braden

The Iowa and VT tweaks are nice.  OSU should be left alone.  Georgia is okay too.  I don't care much for the UF scheme except I do like the helmet design change.  I've always felt like the Gators could do so much better with a logo decal rather than the script "Gators".

Florida- Meh, don't like the third, or the home, or the away either. I give this one a D+.

Georgia- I'm drooling over this one. Fantastic job! A+

Iowa- (see Georgia)

THE Ohio State- Nice try, but black doesn't work here. C+

Virginia Tech- I've always hated VT's palette (maroon and burnt orange; tsk, tsk, tsk, especially coming from an Texas A&M fan). The orange third is, IMO, awful. I'd have the pants switched to white jersey, dark pants and vice versa. I give the regular jerseys B-; alternate is an F.

Overall grade... B-

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I agree with Vic...Georgia and Iowa are great (especially furthering the change from Steelers-looking unis to their own distinctive ones).

Florida...way too light on the blue, it vibrates with the orange

Ohio State...nothing special, but no black. If any alternate, it would have to be silver

VT...nothing special about any of them, but the orange is an eyesore.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Florida the helmet is good but the jerseys just dont look right.

Georgia and Iowa are terrific all around.

Ohio State just does not work, their helemt is too traditional as is starting blank and getting filled with buckeye stickers through out the year.

VT is good but the orange alts have to go.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Georgia sucks @$$, but just because THEY suck, not your concept, which is solid.

I like the VT color shift. Brown is a highly underused color. I may have to create a challenege for brown use. Shark aught to love that.

Nice set of unis. Great 100th post!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Florida-not awful, but the stuff they have now is better.

Georgia-excellent, would like to see it with silver pants

Iowa-excellent as well, this is a perfect departure from the Steelers look they have now

Ohio State-I wouldn't mess with tradition, but your idea would be a decent departure, just get the logo off the helmet

Virginia Tech-The most realistic of the concepts, I like how the maroon and white pants are interchangeable, no orange though, save that for Syracuse and Illinois :D

Great work

Travis

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Braden,

I agree with Tank - the Va Tech's are nice. I do like your Ohio State, nice change. In concept only though, I'm too much a traditionalist for them to change. However, maybe one game a year they could wear that type of helmet.

Florida's uni don't look right, too white and not enough blue.

Great job on the unis! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yes, fantastic set of unis...  i appreciate the small changes you made to color palates, etc.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ohio state could change the jersey and I wouldn't care but Putting a logo on the helmet would take away from the amount of buckeyes that can go on the helmet and there is nothing more gorgeous than an Ohio State helmet completely filled with with white buckeye stickers.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Florida is much better but I am not a fan of the alt.

VT is perfct.

However Texas does not work their shade of ORange is too traditional I cant imagine them wearing anything else. Although it does not look too bad, it dont feel right.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived