NHL Redesign: Part I

josh_cat_eyes

I have decided to convert all my NHL concepts that I have been doing into a series of redesigning the NHL. I most likely won't make many new logos but the whole series will be based around the new jerseys and my choice of colors.

Anyway here is Part I:

Concept-CalgaryFlamesHomeJersey1.png

Concept-CalgaryFlamesHomeJersey2.png

C&C Please.

BTW;

Part II: Ottawa Senators

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Calgary looks richer when its got more black in their jersey. I prefer the ones they have now (ignoring the piping template of course).

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Ok, basicly what I did was eliminate the black because I didn't feel that it worked on the dark jersey. I also created a shoulder yoke that simply extends down the the shoulder sleeve, simpy just to try something different.

TML, I think I know what you mean and originally that is what I had, but it made the arm stripe look incomplete and put too much emphasis on the shoulder part; which I didn't want. Also I had thought of some idea's for alternate logos and I thought about using the horse but I really wanted to set the colors at Red, White, and Gold, a color scheme that is not seen anywhere else in the league and is rare is professional sports.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It looks like you used two different reds in the home and away.

Might want to fix that.

I checked it out and there is no difference in the files on my computer. Perhaps its your monitor or something.

We can mostly agree that black thrown in on uniforms is usually bad, but it works really well for the Flames. I'm not a huge fan of this concept. I think the Flames should go for a black jersey with a yellow C.

Man are you kidding me. Red is the flames color! They would never make a jersey that would have more black or yellow than red. Frig I dont even think they would take black or yellow over red period!

I'd like to see some black thrown in there..

Are you kidding me? The elimination of black was 90% of the improvement he made.

I would normally agree with you but I find in the flames' unis black really makes the red and yellow pop and adds more contrast.

I'd like to see some black thrown in there..

Are you kidding me? The elimination of black was 90% of the improvement he made.

I would normally agree with you but I find in the flames' unis black really makes the red and yellow pop and adds more contrast.

In some ways I agree. I really like their white jerseys but I find that on their red jerseys it looks really weird. I looks like the balance is off or something.

Archived