1972 NFL exhibition game in France

slats7

Back on topic, judging by the Players Association patch on the left shoulder I'm guessing it was NFL vs NFL. Pretty much the only American Football played in Europe in the 70's was in and around U.S. bases.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did a quick Google search for NFL May 27, 1972 and came up with headline from New York Times. "NFL Plans to give demonstration in Paris". didn't feel like paying five bucks for the full story though

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just did a quick Google search for NFL May 27, 1972 and came up with headline from New York Times. "NFL Plans to give demonstration in Paris". didn't feel like paying five bucks for the full story though

I'm a Time subscriber and have full access to the archive. I did your search, but nothing came up. Can you give me an exact link? I can hopefully make a copy of the PDF or shed some additional information.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm a Time subscriber and have full access to the archive. I did your search, but nothing came up. Can you give me an exact link? I can hopefully make a copy of the PDF or shed some additional information.

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.htm...788D85F468785F9

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived