Euro 2008 Austria-Switzerland

NEW.ERA

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a great faking incident by Ronaldo

The on where the German stepped on his foot? Because that's what I thought too until I saw that.

He got kicked in the shin (they have pretty thick shinpads) he goes down screaming then stops looks over at the ref and starts again i'm trying to find a video

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Ronaldo got tripped, looks at the ref, and then the German player steps on his foot, hence the anguished expression. I too thought it was a fake, and very much dislike Ronaldo, but this one was legit.

serious i didn't think he stepped on his foot well anyways the first incident of the shin was in my mind embellished quite a bit

Ronaldo got tripped, looks at the ref, and then the German player steps on his foot, hence the anguished expression. I too thought it was a fake, and very much dislike Ronaldo, but this one was legit.

serious i didn't think he stepped on his foot well anyways the first incident of the shin was in my mind embellished quite a bit

Well to be fair, we are watching soccer ;)

I thought the same thing, I was upset that he just didn't get up, but then it showed a replay and he stepped on the ankle.

Go Russia?

Hi, how are you?

Well to be fair, we are watching soccer ;)

I thought the same thing, I was upset that he just didn't get up, but then it showed a replay and he stepped on the ankle.

Go Russia?

Hahaha i guess

but Russia-Netherlands should be a great game and hahah ABC is covering it

i'm thinking 2-1 to the Croats, goals from Modric and Srna, and Colin Kazim-Richards

fivebaseball3.png

Joe Morgan on 'Moneyball' - "Why would I wanna read a book about a computer, that gives computer numbers?"

Should be a great match on Wednesday i believe Germany-Turkey i can't even predict a winner even if Turkey is beat up with injuries and suspensions

Should be a great match on Wednesday i believe Germany-Turkey i can't even predict a winner even if Turkey is beat up with injuries and suspensions

Exactly. The way Turkey's been playing, they could find a way to win. They're like the football version of MacGyver.

Archived