Adidas Michigan Jerseys?

JJSCOTT

From the Dtown Free P:

Here is a more detailed look at the Michigan football uniforms, which have undergone a bit of a makeover.

The latest photos sent to the Free Press show the features on the inside of the home jersey. On the shoulders, there's an inscription of every year Michigan has won the Big Ten championship.

Also, along the hem is the quote, "Those who stay will be champions," made famous by Bo Schembechler.

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

M3.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...because football players will be turning their jerseys inside out to intently study and reflect upon all this? I really don't understand why all this is there.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If they ever oursource production to China, will the "those who stay..." patch be replaced with random fortunes?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the moer that i look at the aways, the more they grow on me. i still wish that they would have just left it plain with no piping, but i think that the motto, and the championships are awesome on the inside. i hope they are there on the authentic jerseys.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

• 2 weeks later...

just curious...but isn't that the same template Arkansas is using?

also...the helmets are staying the same, correct? i was told there might be minor changes to the helmet but didn't really believe that.

the jerseys havent changed according to the NCAA 09 video game. i saw some screen shots of both home and away and they look the same as before

1212208054-media.jpeg

On NCAA 09 the Away Jerseys are like Michigans new ones and they didnt get every jersey right on the game, Arkansas does not have their new ones on the game either.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I've noticed a sort of trend recently with the Michigan football jerseys. The blue ones practically are the same but the white one's look different in a sense of piping/stripes/etc. What I'm curious to know is how far back this trend of white jerseys being different than the blues go. And does anyone here know of any other NCAA DI FBS teams that switched uniform brands? I can't think of them off the top of my head, so that would be much appreciated....

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

I've noticed a sort of trend recently with the Michigan football jerseys. The blue ones practically are the same but the white one's look different in a sense of piping/stripes/etc. What I'm curious to know is how far back this trend of white jerseys being different than the blues go. And does anyone here know of any other NCAA DI FBS teams that switched uniform brands? I can't think of them off the top of my head, so that would be much appreciated....

Hawaii went to Under Armor, USF went to Under Aromor, North Texas switched to Under Armor, and Utah all went to Under Armor, thats all I know

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived