Adidas Michigan Jerseys?

JJSCOTT

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're right, and UM does a massive modernization, this board will explode.

:D That would be kinda fun.

When I am right and yes I am looking forward to it! :P

Pictures in today's Detroit Free Press show adidas uniforms that were used in the women's camp at UM over the weekend.... these will (probably?) be the real ones, could be practice ones. Guess we might have to wait and see. Doesn't seem to be a total "upheaval," at least for the home jersey. PS: That yellow strip on the midsection is only the woman's undershirt, NOT a part of the uniform.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery...Params=Itemnr=4

GO BLUE!!!!!!

They should really consider moving the tv numbers up to the shoulders instead of the sleeves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

BringBackTheVet Posted Today, 12:19

They should really consider moving the tv numbers up to the shoulders instead of the sleeves.

I disagree... IMO if the jersey is completely plain (Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, etc...), no stripes, no graphics, it looks unfinished with the TV numbers up top.

Well, JJ... IS that the uniform?

I disagree... IMO if the jersey is completely plain (Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, etc...), no stripes, no graphics, it looks unfinished with the TV numbers up top.

But as sleeves get shorter and shorter, it becomes close to impossible to read the TV numbers. Move 'em up. Just do it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think, but I don't know because noone I know with adidas is saying anything for sure, that the directive from Michigan was the same that it was for Nike: You're free to play with the road unis, but the homes MUST stay the same.

My guess is that this is, indeed, the home set, completely unchanged. My other guess is that we will see something new and unique for the road set.

Yeah that is the home ones... the road ones is where the big difference is... their are yellow stripes down the side of the away that is why alot of the players were comparing it to WVU jerseys. They are also gonna be wearing white shoes with them. They told me the # style was different for the home ones but I don't really see it in the 2 jerseys from the picture so not sure what they meant by different.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

It's already a downgrade IMO. I'm not a huge fan of adidas football anyway.

Huh? Its the exact same jersey with an adidas logo instead of a swoosh.

Yes but they stitching looks crappy and the fat honking adidas logo at the neck just looks tacky to me.

Yes but they stitching looks crappy and the fat honking adidas logo at the neck just looks tacky to me.

I can guarantee you the stitching isn't crappy. Those jerseys are manufactured by Ripon, the company that manufactures 2/3 of the on-field NFL jerseys. Say what you want about adidas, but the jerseys they send to their teams are the absolute best that are made.

As opposed to the fat honking swoosh that was in the middle of the collar?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yeah that is the home ones... the road ones is where the big difference is... their are yellow stripes down the side of the away that is why alot of the players were comparing it to WVU jerseys. They are also gonna be wearing white shoes with them. They told me the # style was different for the home ones but I don't really see it in the 2 jerseys from the picture so not sure what they meant by different.

That's the giant revision that's going to get everybody so upset? No change whatsoever to the homes and trading the nike bra-strap for a yellow side panel on the road? These days, that could be practically considered a move to the more conservative.

So that's it?

Really.

Huh.

Well........ could this be it? Somebody snapped it at the women's camp over the weekend again.... still waiting for confirmation.

n2228927430126438361zj8.jpg

Well........ could this be it? Somebody snapped it at the women's camp over the weekend again.... still waiting for confirmation.

n2228927430126438361zj8.jpg

if so, than very nice, just as long as the blues stay the same :D

Archived