Adidas Michigan Jerseys?

JJSCOTT

yeah, ive definately seen worse, its not too over the top, but i would rather just have it with no yellow srtipes/piping. it still will look ok as well.

i would really want to see the official release, but the way its been going, it looks like we will have to wait untill october or something.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has surfaced:

UM.jpg

Interesting. You can tell they ripped it from one of my templates. You can see the leftover colors in the seams on the white version.

I made that from your template. I saw the jerseys and was trying to show them to a friend. The original had your credit for the template, but through the magic of the interwebs, both my credit and your credit are gone.

Shocking.

(you can see the original here: http://michiganagainsttheworld.blogspot.co...08/07/both.html with proper credits.)

I don't understand. Was it worth cropping off abotu 10 pixels and passing off as their own?

spikes.jpg

Just clearing this up in case there is any doubt. It wasn't me that ripped off Jim's template. I merely found it on a Michigan forum and reposted it... besides, if I was to make a cheap knock off like that, it would look way better....

Detroit Free Press aritcl (7/14/08).

Interesting...the piping and side stripes that are on the road are on the home as well, but blend in as they are all blue.

Yup. That's how they cut the template. I like it better than the Nike "diaper" template.

The "those who stay will be champions" on the authentics is cool. They're putting that in all of the on-field gear. I was looking at some sideline hats, and it's stitched in the inside as well as in some of the performance wear.

spikes.jpg

[quote name='Proc' post='978519' date='Monday, July 14th, 2008 - 08:16:02'

The "those who stay will be champions" on the authentics is cool. They're putting that in all of the on-field gear. I was looking at some sideline hats, and it's stitched in the inside as well as in some of the performance wear.

It should've read "those who stay will get killed by Illinois". :D

Here's the official set. Exactly like the ones I saw. These are altered already, but overall not too bad.

home2.jpgroad2.jpg

Them white jerseys is mighty see-through...these might be some of the lightest jerseys around, judging by this picture here.

And are all these new cuts (that somehow produce some of the more odd paneling/piping/striping details we've seen in the past 10-12 years) actually as functional as the producers of these things make them out to be? I can't help but wonder that now...because sometimes, it seems like some of these extraneous fine lines and details are just that--extraneous.

That being said...I really don't get the yellow details in this Michigan roadie. But I've definitely seen worse.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

[quote name='Proc' post='978519' date='Monday, July 14th, 2008 - 08:16:02'

OK, now THAT was good for a Monday morning laugh.

spikes.jpg

LOL...yes, because that happens every year!!! :D

It will this year.

As a former Illini, that team's gonna be lucky to see four wins this season. Best to just accept it and move on.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

lol lucky to win 4 games? i'm not sure what you're smokin' sodboy but please, do share.

I'm talking about Illinois, not Michigan.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The replica away jerseys are completely different than the authentics. Not even close.

Replica

Authentic

Article says the replicas will be on sale starting tomorrow (MDen, etc.) and the authentics on August 1st.

WOW! thats laughable!

i will most likely buy an authentic one. idk if i will get the aways, or if i will get a player from this seasons team. no sense to buy a Threet jersey if Newsome, Beaver or Feagin is the starter next year. i shall wait it out.

also, i wish we would have gotten underarmor jerseys, just not any crazy underarmor templates. i think they could have made a nice clean jersey for the wolverines, and that would give them some diversity, because most of the teams they outfit have crazy templates. just one man's thoughts.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

LOL...yes, because that happens every year!!! :D

It will this year.

As a former Illini, that team's gonna be lucky to see four wins this season. Best to just accept it and move on.

Illinois will easily make a bowl game. They'll have 7-8 wins.

Archived