Logo And Uniform Prototypes

AsM29

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seahawkslimejersey.png

i've been to many many seahawks games and to all kinds of sports shops and i've only seen two of these in existance.. one of which i own. (and wouldnt mind selling ha).

despite the fact that i love the design, i hope they don't adopt a lime green alternate. it makes this jersey i own so much more special and worth more.

I'm quite sure that that jersey is just a fashion jersey.

Found these on uni watch

ott_sens_promo_large.jpg

All can be found here

I'm pretty sure that the Sens would have had a totally different fate, had they picked this classy understated design instead of that screaming G@y gladiator, really... they may have had 2 Stanley cups by now... instead they decided to pay tribute to a genociding murdering colonizing civilization... That's what I call KARMA!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'm pretty sure that the Sens would have had a totally different fate, had they picked this classy understated design instead of that screaming G@y gladiator, really... they may have had 2 Stanley cups by now... instead they decided to pay tribute to a genociding murdering colonizing civilization... That's what I call KARMA!

Come on, now. I'm sure there were at least some Jewish Centurions.

And those Ottawa lighthouse jerseys are simply not sports appropriate. A very nice tourist logo, yes. But not suitable for sports.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And those Ottawa lighthouse jerseys are simply not sports appropriate. A very nice tourist logo, yes. But not suitable for sports.

Agreed, nice "Ottawa Tourist Information" type logo. Sports? Weak Sauce.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I certainly didn't read his comment that way. But regardless, I think if the team had stayed in Quebec, they would have switched back to some variation of their original style within five years at most.

5??? was Teal in style for THAT long???

The only thing better than the popular Nords unis, was the original WHA version

tremblaydc1.th.jpg

@Frenchie_TO

LIGHTHOUSE??????

LIGHT-F-In' House????

Do you have a f-in' clue what you're referring to???

I'm not making fun of the Caps Roundhouse phallic rounded top building :cursing::cursing::cursing:

oh! and by the way, it's called the PEACE TOWER, I think that name is a great tribute to the Candian Peacekeeping tradition!!!

@Frenchie_TO

Well, that kind of proves it's bad logo design, huh? Call the Capitol building a penis -- I don't care. I didn't design or build it.

I stand by my statement. The Peace Tower logo (happy?) is great for a glossy pamphlet given out at the Chambre de commerce d'Ottawa (I'm sure that'll bug you too). But for a sports team? Absolutely not.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

LIGHTHOUSE??????

LIGHT-F-In' House????

I'm not making fun of the Caps Roundhouse phallic rounded top building

oh! and by the way, it's called the PEACE TOWER, I think that name is a great tribute to the Candian Peacekeeping tradition!!!

Looks like someone had some bad maple syrup this morning... :flagusa:

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Well, that kind of proves it's bad logo design, huh? Call the Capitol building a penis -- I don't care. I didn't design or build it.

I stand by my statement. The Peace Tower logo (happy?) is great for a glossy pamphlet given out at the Chambre de commerce d'Ottawa (I'm sure that'll bug you too). But for a sports team? Absolutely not.

Well, o.k... I just exhaled...

Sorry, dude, but I think you get the gist of my reaction... to me the top parlamentary house is close to the flag, and actually, as much as you see it as a local Ottawa symbol, I see it more as a NATIONAL symbol.

Thing is, now that I think about it, I'm actually glad the Sens didn't go with a National Symbol, cos they definitely are not a NATIONAL team.

I actually think that the name itself is bad. If you knew what Senators are in ths political system, really... a bunch of dying politically appointed rubber stampers.

p.s.: my phallic analogy was used only for effect as I happen to love that Caps logo (and the building itself)....

@Frenchie_TO

Found these on uni watch

ott_sens_promo_large.jpg

All can be found here

What in the hell are you talking about?! Are you thinking before you start smacking your keyboard? Just because they chose to use a much better logo is the reason that they didn't win a stanley cup?

For example take the leafs, I'm not sure if that is "your" team but that's not the point. So because the Leafs chose a harmless leaf as their logo, karma should be better to them right?

The reason they haven't won cups was because they couldn't play up to the level a cup-winning team. Not to mention the first few seasons were set up pretty poorly, considering they basically put the team on "No one remembers #2"'s shoulders.

Hi, how are you?

LIGHTHOUSE??????

LIGHT-F-In' House????

I'm not making fun of the Caps Roundhouse phallic rounded top building

Looks like someone had some bad maple syrup this morning... :flagusa:

LOL! Busted!!!

Actually, I wished I did... my last year reserve ran out about 2-3 weeks ago, and we didn't get to go to Quebec for Easter this year ... :cry:

@Frenchie_TO

Found these on uni watch

ott_sens_promo_large.jpg

All can be found here

What in the hell are you talking about?! Are you thinking before you start smacking your keyboard? Just because they chose to use a much better logo is the reason that they didn't win a stanley cup?

For example take the leafs, I'm not sure if that is "your" team but that's not the point. So because the Leafs chose a harmless leaf as their logo, karma should be better to them right?

The reason they haven't won cups was because they couldn't play up to the level a cup-winning team. Not to mention the first few seasons were set up pretty poorly, considering they basically put the team on "No one remembers #2"'s shoulders.

I get it...

I just happened to like the original logo, I remember seing it in the Hockey News (or wherever else the picture was... pretty sure it was the annual NHL preview from THN) and as a TRUE Leafs fan (not a bandwagon Leaf Nation supporter) the only consolation I hae is to see the Sens "Choking Culture" turn superstars into a bunch of underachieving hockey players.

GRAPHICALLY speaking, the Centurion (or whatever you want to call it) is absolutely atrocious, have you seen those guys dressing up in skirts to attend the games????

@Frenchie_TO

Found these on uni watch

ott_sens_promo_large.jpg

All can be found here

I get it...

I just happened to like the original logo, I remember seing it in the Hockey News (or wherever else the picture was... pretty sure it was the annual NHL preview from THN) and as a TRUE Leafs fan (not a bandwagon Leaf Nation supporter) the only consolation I hae is to see the Sens "Choking Culture" turn superstars into a bunch of underachieving hockey players.

GRAPHICALLY speaking, the Centurion (or whatever you want to call it) is absolutely atrocious, have you seen those guys dressing up in skirts to attend the games????

I disagree completely I think for it's time the 2D logo was one of the better ones around the league. It has just enough elements in it, without being too complicated. God forbid a team playing with their name to come up with a much more recognisable symbol for their logo. How boring would the marketing be without the Roman theme.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your Ottawa Senators mascot"

"Wilberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt J. Keeeeeeeoooooooooon!"

keon.gif

Yes I have seen people dressed in Centurion costumes, and quite a few of them are extremely well done. They're not wearing skirts for cross-dressing purposes, have you ever seen a depiction of a Centurion? They wore things similar to skirts except some of them had little plates of what I assume is metal on them.

Hi, how are you?

Wow... is there ANY thread that can't be hijacked by bickering Leaf / Sens fans?

Not really.

This doesn't really have to do with the leafs, it's just a coincidence he's a leafs fan. He stated his opinion, and I stated mine, there is no bickering to it.

Nor does it have to do with the teams themselves, I'm strictly talking logos here.

Hi, how are you?

I suppose these two logos should apply to this thread too since they appeared in an Official Logo Guide that I have, but are not in the most recent version of the guide. I have also heard rumors of some merchandise with these logos.

Picture2-16.png

Picture3-13.png

where i am doing my coop for school all of the new vancouver mini sticks have the top logo on the stick on one end and the new orca on the other

formsig%20.jpgDolphins-two.gif

All I'm saying is that if the Oilers and Sens played (wearing those uniforms), you'd have thought it was an Oilers Blue/White game. They took the Oilers' uniforms and just put a crappy crest on it.

That is all.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived