Ugliest uniform ever?

Sodboy13

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this one doesn't top the 1980 Tucson Toros, it definitely makes things into a two-horse race. Also from 1980, it's the stomach-and-trim-only two-tone pinstripes of the Tacoma Tigers:

2511656502_2ac309d83b.jpg

Sweet Lordy Jeebus.

That is one awful mustache, almost as bad as Sidney Crosby's.

Don't forget about Fleury's pube stache. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

token mention ...

BarkleyMagic.jpgSixers_1992_Hornacek_front.jpg

I am unfortunate enough to have seen the Toros jersey in person. I can only imagine how intolerable the view would have been without the Pabst Blue Ribbon influence ...

I've been trying for weeks to forget all about that Toros jersey, and for years to forget about the Sixers crayon unis. Thanks for bringing both back to the forefront of my mind.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those Sixers unis were the absolute worst. Whatever the NBA office was doing in the early 90s, it wasnt paying attention to uniform changes. all over print all over the league. It was the NBAs lost weekend.

I am unfortunate enough to have seen the Toros jersey in person. I can only imagine how intolerable the view would have been without the Pabst Blue Ribbon influence ...

So, was the full back light blue? And what were the number colors? Purple and brown? I mean, obviously nothing was off limits with this set.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This might challenge it, Orlando Thunder of the World League of American Football also has the crappiest logo ever

kerwinbell.jpg

bell.jpg

nfle_orlando_thunder.jpg

Bad logo, yes, but those jerseys are pure sex.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I turned SafeSearch on on Google Image Search because I was going to post a clever rejoinder to your comment. However, most of the images that came up under a "pure sex" search were photos of motorcycles and cars. That's kind of weird, isn't it?

EDIT: Oh, and this came up too:

forsbergheels.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I turned SafeSearch on on Google Image Search because I was going to post a clever rejoinder to your comment. However, most of the images that came up under a "pure sex" search were photos of motorcycles and cars. That's kind of weird, isn't it?

EDIT: Oh, and this came up too:

forsbergheels.jpg

That picture is obviously a fake.

With his current foot and ankle problems, there is no way he could wear those heels.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

the tucson toros blows that out of the water.

f_80tucsonm_3fe4f9d.jpg

Don't take acid, do blow, then go to the drawing board folks.

oh christ... why have i never seen these before? they are so flippin' ugly i would actually wear one of those out on the byward market in ottawa... wow.. i like to be the center of attention. i need one.. NOW.

sig.png

This might challenge it, Orlando Thunder of the World League of American Football also has the crappiest logo ever

kerwinbell.jpg

bell.jpg

nfle_orlando_thunder.jpg

No way man, that is mid 90's perfection!

Those and the San Antonio Riders, manifique!

90s perfection...yes. But what bothered me about the uniforms was the fact that the neon green seemed gratuitous. Nowhere in that helmet logo was neon green...then out of nowhere BAM...it's all over the jersey, pants, and socks.

It bothers me now...but as a "tween" during the time the Thunder played...I marked out for it.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

personally one of my favourites but generally never fails to shock.

if youre wondering, the jersey is described as: claret, grey, chocolate and pail blue quarters with black and green trim.

300_x_350_harlequins.jpg

personally one of my favourites but generally never fails to shock.

if youre wondering, the jersey is described as: claret, grey, chocolate and pail blue quarters with black and green trim.

300_x_350_harlequins.jpg

It's like Garth Brooks took up uniform design.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Never before did I think those Orlando unis would look good. But next to the first two in this thread (and half the time, depending on my mood, OM's new argyle soccer kits)...they almost look good. Wow.

I dunno if I can live like this.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

The funny thing is that in 10-20 years (if not sooner), people will be saying the same thing about Oregon's football uniforms and the other school/teams with "swooshes", "batwings" "side panels" and piping galore.

923%5C362689.jpg

The funny thing is that in 10-20 years (if not sooner), people will be saying the same thing about Oregon's football uniforms and the other school/teams with "swooshes", "batwings" "side panels" and piping galore.

There are plenty of people saying that now.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

the tucson toros blows that out of the water.

f_80tucsonm_3fe4f9d.jpg

Don't take acid, do blow, then go to the drawing board folks.

colors remind me of this

SedlbauerVan.jpg

I can see why you would draw that comparison, but as someone who LOVED the Canucks' V-Shirt, I'll point out that this jersey is well DESIGNED.

Colours and Tones used go well together, the V has a meaning, unlike the Toros' diagonal.

I think I'm willing ot cast my vote to the Toros.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived