Ugliest uniform ever?

Sodboy13

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might challenge it, Orlando Thunder of the World League of American Football also has the crappiest logo ever

kerwinbell.jpg

bell.jpg

nfle_orlando_thunder.jpg

I LOVED those, along with the Roughriders and Barcelona Dragons.

Here's more of the bad:

eaglesthrowback.jpg

Ugly_cuse_uniforms.jpg

990483956_784d3b8ef9_o.jpg

1982-83.jpg

air2.JPG

Pruitt-Indians.jpg

87Redskins.png

^

Wrong

Right

Right

Right

Right

Right

Right

Right

Right

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The original Titans look was great. Navy jersey and socks, white helmet and pants. Balanced look, no monochrome garbage in which the helmet sticks out like a sore thumb. I liked the potential of the light blue jerseys in the beginning, but they haven't worn them right once. They have always paired them with either light blue or navy pants. Wear them with white pants and that look becomes great, too. Still, I miss the above look. It was modern without being garrish.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I guess this belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but I love most jerseys people consider ugly. I know that Paul Lukas guy hates anything bright or creative, but I love it.

Oregon? Love it.

All orange anything? Love it.

NBA jerseys from the 90's, Raptors, Grizzlies, Rockets? Love it.

I'd be more apt to consider a plain jersey ugly than something considered ugly by most peoples standards.

2ly2w09.jpg

whitesox80sdemounidl5.jpg

Check out the socks on the guy second from the left. Ugh. :wacko:

What are you complaining about? It's the WHITE SOX.

(Ducks to avoid things being thrown at his head.)

I'd love to see those Sox uniforms in colour. Here's a bit of a sample.

656215874_ec9f35db39_o.jpg

whitesox80sdemounidl5.jpg

Check out the socks on the guy second from the left. Ugh. :wacko:

What are you complaining about? It's the WHITE SOX.

(Ducks to avoid things being thrown at his head.)

I'd love to see those Sox uniforms in colour. Here's a bit of a sample.

656215874_ec9f35db39_o.jpg

What's the story behind the original pic? Were those all supposed to be prototype looks that they were considering? If so, that teal-&-orange jersey was probably a good decade ahead of its time...unfortunately it was still ugly. How you manage to mess up anything with the awesome color combo of teal & orange, I have no clue.

I guess this belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but I love most jerseys people consider ugly. I know that Paul Lukas guy hates anything bright or creative, but I love it.

Oregon? Love it.

All orange anything? Love it.

NBA jerseys from the 90's, Raptors, Grizzlies, Rockets? Love it.

I'd be more apt to consider a plain jersey ugly than something considered ugly by most peoples standards.

Amen! These are what I'd consider ugly:

pennst.jpg

alabama.jpg

rodriguez.jpg

brandonjacobs.jpg

080823_ray_allen.jpg

201008112210798296556-pf.hmedium.jpg

539w.jpg

nnamdi.jpg

emmitt-smith11.jpg

All of these are considered "classic" and "untouchable" but in reality, they are the most boring, paint-by-numbers, cheapest-looking uniforms imaginable. There is no creativity here and no uniqueness. They look like the most bog standard uniforms you can order from a supplier.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

antonio-cromartie.jpg

Now THAT'S an untouchable classic.

I disagree. The current set has to many things wrong with it. The original powder blues were great, and the last set was great. The current set, essentially the powder blue set and the last set thrown together with a screwy number font, does not work.

To be honest, I didn't like the number font at first, but it's grown on me. Its jagged lines and energetic feel match the logo much better than athletic block ever did. Then again, I'm a firm believer that in this day and age, when any legible font can be put on a uniform, there's no excuse for a team to still use plain athletic block which can easily be copied.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived