DVD Cover Art

Brass

Hey guys, does anybody know the absolute best site for printing out DVD Covers for movies? I'm currently looking some covers for DVDs. Thanks in advance.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You's a Pirate aintcha?

No. Actually, I just bought some DVD's from Gamestop, and on the current cover are a bunch of stickers. When I tore them off, they left behind some junk and it looks bad. I have ADD when it comes to my DVD and music collections.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You's a Pirate aintcha?

No. Actually, I just bought some DVD's from Gamestop, and on the current cover are a bunch of stickers. When I tore them off, they left behind some junk and it looks bad. I have ADD when it comes to my DVD and music collections.

OCD?

And do you want real ones or custom ones?

I assume real, so:

http://www.hirescovers.net/gallery/index.php?cat=9

http://www.freecovers.net/browse/dvd_movie/1.a.html

(I think the second link is better and 100% free.)

You's a Pirate aintcha?

OCD or whatever, but still man, I'm the same way! I can't stand it when anything is on the cover of any of my video games, CDs, or DVDs. That's why I hate buying used games because of the stickers, and all of my friends buy used games and it bugs the crap out of me when they leave their stickers on. Also if the game case is changes (for example Xbox cases are green, and you can buy some used games where the case is actually a PS2 case or a DVD case or whatever), I can't buy it.

Archived