Stanley Cup Patch

Korbyn

That patch looks bad on a Red Wings jersey no matter where it is, PERIOD. It should be on a fetchin' Ducks jersey for pete's sake. :(

Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is an example of it with an A. Even though it's only a replica jersey, it does looks horribly cluttered.

And yet, I still can't figure out why they couldn't have left the C and A where it was before. It's not as if you can't sew anything over the seams of the jersey (nevermind that you'll only be doing it to about a dozen jerseys or so at most through the entire season) or even just shift the C and A just a little closer to the collar to fit it in that space, or even just shrink the C and A a little bit to accomodate that space.

Are there any pictures of the JLA ice? Is there a Cup Finals logo on it? Or did they modify that "license plate" that runs behind the bluelines?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Why not put it on the shoulder like the Rangers did in 94?

Here's Messier with it on his shoulder

33-22367-F.jpg

Thats only because of the C

On all the other Rangers it was where the C or A would be

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Here's Messier with it on his shoulder

33-22367-F.jpg

Thats only because of the C

On all the other Rangers it was where the C or A would be

Uhmm...NO!

1131483511694_rangerscup_2.jpg

Also, the 1989 Flames and Canadiens wore it on their shoulders.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That patch looks bad on a Red Wings jersey no matter where it is, PERIOD. It should be on a fetchin' Ducks jersey for pete's sake. :(

Well sorry....maybe i'm young and refuse to use other words many others use.

Over here in Utah we have replacement words and fetch is one of them. It's a Utah thing, you won't hear it anyhwere else.

To throw two more cents on the whole patch thing, I think where they are putting it sucks. Ist off, why the heck is the Captain letter on that side? Shouldnt it be on the other side? And second, I see no reason why they just cant put the darn stanley cup patch on the other side. Pull a Miami Heat and just put it on the opposite side (Miami's uniforms when they won the Finals featured the NBA logo on the opposite side, so they just put the Finals patch where the NBA logo should have been.) Or you could do what many have suggested and put it on the shoulder. But, for the love of all that's holy, just put it somewhere else than where they're trying to put it. Better yet, rip it off that horrific vat of waste and slap it on a Ducks jersey.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

To throw two more cents on the whole patch thing, I think where they are putting it sucks. Ist off, why the heck is the Captain letter on that side? Shouldnt it be on the other side? And second, I see no reason why they just cant put the darn stanley cup patch on the other side. Pull a Miami Heat and just put it on the opposite side (Miami's uniforms when they won the Finals featured the NBA logo on the opposite side, so they just put the Finals patch where the NBA logo should have been.) Or you could do what many have suggested and put it on the shoulder. But, for the love of all that's holy, just put it somewhere else than where they're trying to put it. Better yet, rip it off that horrific vat of waste and slap it on a Ducks jersey.

That would look weird though, because the Red Wings are in the Stanley Cup Finals and the Ducks aren't.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Over here in Utah we have replacement words and fetch is one of them. It's a Utah thing, you won't hear it anyhwere else.

I don't know I've heard it in a movie, and I heard some girls say it around here.

Hi, how are you?

I don't know I've heard it in a movie, and I heard some girls say it around here.

Its from Mean Girls. You can see the line at 9:45 into this video. :D

Its from Mean Girls. You can see the line at 9:45 into this video. :D

Ah yes.

Hi, how are you?

Because some teams have shoulder logos.

Why the heck is the Captain letter on that side?

Because the tip of the Wing would be in the way of the 'C'

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

That would look weird though, because the Red Wings are in the Stanley Cup Finals and the Ducks aren't.

:P Ahhh I know.

Ugh i get more and more dissapointed as the days go by that my Ducks cant defend thier title anymore :cry:

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

:P Ahhh I know.

Ugh i get more and more dissapointed as the days go by that my Ducks cant defend thier title anymore :cry:

If the Senators ever win a cup, and don't win the next year I really don't think I would be as upset as you are, I mean you beat everyone just a year ago, just think of that. That's just me though.

Hi, how are you?

After seeing the game on TV I have to say it looks absolutely atrocious... based on what I see here, it would fit on the left side closer to the neck.

Or just make the "C" and "A" smaller to move it to the left... :wacko:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

For every other jersey without a front C or A, it will look normal. So only 4 players out of 23 will look bad.

Pretty much sums it up. It really didn't bother me.

15957ad7803e13d9d91609csu1.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived