Toronto Raptors Concept

floydnimrod

I kind of have to agree with some of what c0nr4d and Pritch said.

I will try and provide some useful criticism though.

-I'd start by simplifying the jersey design, I realize you were going for something unique but it's not really working, IMO, all you really have to do is get rid of the crazy shorts striping, and maybe make the shoulder "yoke' a little smaller

-If you really really feel the need for the orange in there, I guess it could work, but I'd switch back to red

-make the silver jersey white, I don't think a silver jersey would work as a home uniform

-And put a logo on the shorts, it would complete them a little better

-Also rid the jersey of the adidas logo, it's not on game-jerseys (I know, a very small critique)

I think silver is a tad-bit overused here. Minimize the amount of silver used, and make some of those changes, and you could, potentially, have a solid concept.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i think they jersey style is dope and i like the colors. i do agree that the grey should be white. i am with the majority on this not being for the raptors but for maybe the bobcats or even OKC. i pray that the sonics stay and that OKC becomes an expansion and st. louis will one day be granted a team.

Thanks for the C+C guys, I'll try to get something back up here soon.

As for the orange......I was inspired by a picture I saw in GBM's custom cover thread that showed Chris Bosh in a Raptors jerseys in which the lighting made it appear orange, so I took that orange and thought I would experiment with it. I'm going to keep the orange though, and minimize the use of the silver.

I'll also make the home jersey white.

I will also remove the adidas logo :P

The only thing keeping me from posting something now is the lack of an idea for the shorts striping.

The problem now is that it's simply an orange recolor, which, in my opinion, is a downgrade over the red. However, you do score bonus points for the Flight of the Concords avatar.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

So you recolored three logos, one of which you got from sportslogos.net that is cropped off and you never bothered to fix it, and you made new jerseys. I am going to say, how about you fix that logo that is cropped off and find a new color scheme and maybe add a logo that you made. Add some new jerseys too, that should be a start.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I have to ask "why orange?"

I could understand purple (and I'm dieing to see it back) but not the orange.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived