The Road to Omaha 2008

Gary

In the Road to Oklahoma City, it looks like the Final Four are Florida vs Texas A&M and Alabama vs Arizona State, nowhere to be found is the University of Arizona ^_^

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is Revenge day. Remember on Friday when Bucknell and Lipscomb won and shocked people?

Yeah... Scratch that. The two Bison named schools get punked to the combined tune of 38-12 by Georgia and Florida State respectively. That's payback.

Oh, and congrats to Miami of Florida for being the first team to reach the Super Regional round by beating Ole Miss today.

My schools went 1-1, with Vandy getting knocked out today (comming from behind against Oklahoma in the top of the 9th to take the lead, then giving it right back in the bottom of the 9th to get eliminated); and UC-Irvine moving on...

Moose

9-0 Bottom of the sixth, I think it's safe to say ASU is advancing to the Super Regionals

Congrats to the Sun Dorks for winning a weak ass regional... B)

The Super Regional Matchups are as follows by regional matchups:

-(1) Miami (Florida) vs. Arizona

-Georgia Tech/(8) Georgia winner vs. North Carolina State

-Tulane/(4) Florida State winner vs. Wichita State

-UCLA/(5) Cal State Fullerton winner vs. Pepperdine/Stanford winner

-(3) Arizona State vs. Fresno State/San Diego winner

-(6) Rice vs. Texas A&M/Houston winner

-(2) North Carolina vs. Coastal Carolina

-(7) LSU vs. UC Irvine

Georgia squeezed by Georgia Tech 18-6, in a game where neither starting pitcher made it to the 2nd inning (Tech led 5-3 after an inning), before Georgia's offense (coupled with Tech's 6 errors) suffocated Tech out of the tournament.....

FSU is playing the Wichita St. Shockers. What's a Shocker, you ask? Their cheerleaders will show you.

ncaashocker.jpg

Not that kind of shocker, people... Come on. :rolleyes:

Now, who here wants to see both Arizona and Arizona State miss the CWS? Come on, I know you wanna hate on the Mildcats and Sun Dorks... Heck, I'll add the Trees in this as well.

FSU is playing the Wichita St. Shockers. What's a Shocker, you ask? Their cheerleaders will show you.

ncaashocker.jpg

Now, who here wants to see both Arizona and Arizona State miss the CWS? Come on, I know you wanna hate on the Mildcats and Sun Dorks... Heck, I'll add the Trees in this as well.

Dustin we all know you want them to miss it, but Arizona yes, but the Sun Devils, um no. They play a Fresno State team that is good at best, ASU will smoke them like they did to every other team in the regionals and will make it to the CWS.

Btw lets all congratulate the Lady Sun Devils Softball team for winning their first ever National Championship for softball :D. Fork EM DEVILS!!!

ncaashocker.jpg

Dustin we all know you want them to miss it, but Arizona yes, but the Sun Devils, um no. They play a Fresno State team that is good at best, ASU will smoke them like they did to every other team in the regionals and will make it to the CWS.

Btw lets all congratulate the Lady Sun Devils Softball team for winning their first ever National Championship for softball :D. Fork EM DEVILS!!!

Preach. Would be nice to see Sun Devils take baseball too.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

come on people show some Pac-10 pride and stop the hatin'

See, I have Pac-10 pride...

I just don't have much pride in the Mildcats, Sun Dorks, or Trees since I'm a 100% diehard Huskies fan. Too bad they got hosed by the NCAA for the tourny. Oh well... That just means those three get owned come football season.

come on people show some Pac-10 pride and stop the hatin'

See, I have Pac-10 pride...

I just don't have much pride in the Mildcats, Sun Dorks, or Trees since I'm a 100% diehard Huskies fan. Too bad they got hosed by the NCAA for the tourny. Oh well... That just means those three get owned come football season.

Now that is WAY too funny. Ha the puppies owning the Devils

Archived