The Road to Omaha 2008

Gary

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's really nice to see a WAC team win the National Title. Goes a long way towards bringing that conference into major conference status.

I didn't see really this happening, especially after Fresno State went down in Game 1 they way they did. But I can;t say UGA deserved to win after giving up 19 freakin runs last night. That was just terrible.

Nonetheless, it's great to see a team out of the WAC come out on top.

6uXNWAo.png

A couple of uniform and appearance related points: What is with the trend of unbuttoning the top two buttons on your jersey? I've seen people like Eric Byrnes and Dimitri Young doing it in the big leagues for years, but it has become a freaking epidemic in college baseball. When paired with the flat bill hat and baggy pants it becomes one more element causing the deniceification of the baseball uniform. Also, that haircut that some of the players on Georgia wear. I think it's a southern thing because all of the guys on that MTV football show 'Two A Days' had the same haircut. If looking like Donald Trump is cool, I'll just stay up here in Ohio.

PvO6ZWJ.png

A couple of uniform and appearance related points: What is with the trend of unbuttoning the top two buttons on your jersey? I've seen people like Eric Byrnes and Dimitri Young doing it in the big leagues for years, but it has become a freaking epidemic in college baseball. When paired with the flat bill hat and baggy pants it becomes one more element causing the deniceification of the baseball uniform. Also, that haircut that some of the players on Georgia wear. I think it's a southern thing because all of the guys on that MTV football show 'Two A Days' had the same haircut. If looking like Donald Trump is cool, I'll just stay up here in Ohio.

We call them "'Bama Bangs" and yes, it's a mostly southern thing.

Archived