New Superstation WGN logo

oz615

What's with TBS and WGN's willingness to abandon their respective Atlanta and Chicago roots? Do they not understand that their local flavor it what separates them from all the other general interest channels on cable?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first saw that a few weeks back I thought, "WHY did they make a logo of Uma Thurman's eyes from 'Pulp Fiction'??!!?"

Am I the only one who sees that...or could that actually be the source?

98Falcons.png

i hope they get a bunch of complaints. it's terrible.

Agreed.

Is there anybody who likes it?... (emo people don't count)

It wouldn't matter anyway, emo people don't talk, either.

Except when they're making music, but I wouldn't call that talking, or music for that matter...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

When I first saw that a few weeks back I thought, "WHY did they make a logo of Uma Thurman's eyes from 'Pulp Fiction'??!!?"

Am I the only one who sees that...or could that actually be the source?

You know, now that you mention it, that does kinda look like her eyes. Still a horrific logo, though. :P

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• 8 months later...
5018777-c8f227a280c6e1f8e0a25679ded1ab63.49dc2039-full.jpg

Looks like there's a new WGN logo, replacing the eyes....someone sent this over to me, and it looks like it's launching in a week or so.

Would you happen to know if they are planning on assuming TV Land's former format?

I don't know who's idea was the eyes. It was so bizarre. Glad to see it gone. They should just stick with the wordmark.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived