NASCAR concepts

floydnimrod

Not too bad... Some good ideas in there...

YOu may need to add a few elements for realism...

But really not bad for this template... What program do you use?

If you are interested in the NASCAR Graphic design aspect, I strongly suggest you Google: NR 2003 templates, and you'll find some pretty interesting tools, but also soem very creative "Painters" (Designers).

I won't tell you which site is my favourite, I'll let you explore...

Booggitty, Booggitty, Booggitty, let's go painting boys!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I have always thought that a good design could be made for a Lays Chips, Circuit City, pretty much any energy drink, and Wonder Bread, Old Spice (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby). I like the Under Armour one here but I think it could be better. Its nice though. The other ones I dont understand what the sponsor are.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I used a combination of MS Paint (for drawing the designs on the car), Macromedia Fireworks 8 ( to fill in the colors), and Microsoft Powerpoint ( to rotate the images on the hood, because I didn't know how to do it any other way).

Nothing wrong with these tools, I pretty much started with Paint and Powerpoint ONLY, and look what I'm doing NOW:

jv27finalyh7.th.jpg

with the right tools, you can model it in 3D yourself, as such:

rendervr6vo9.th.png

or with a little help from generous "online friends" on a designer community (like Masgrafx) you can get a "Prefessional" 3D Rendering:

27wt0.th.jpg

Enough about ME....

Once you get comfortable with the concept of layers and want to "take the next step", consider a Free softaware like Paint.net (I don't find it easy to use at all, but it can be because I got used to something else), or invest a few bucks on an older version, let's say Version 7, of Paint Shop Pro, if you keep your eye out on ebay, or flee markets, you may find a very affordable copy.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Frenchie, you're a freakin genius! If Bombardier/BPR jumped on board with Jacques I bet that would get him back into Nascar!

Concepts look nice, clean. The numbers on the side are all too small by Nascar standards, and I think the monotone paintjobs are a little too boring. The Nautica theme is nice, just needs a little something more IMO.

Archived