NBA Uniform Redesign Project

AAO

Love the Warriors one. And I think the Hawks, Nuggets, and Rockets ones work... The rest are a little over the top though.

Always love your work though, great job.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

these are nice. i am not a fan of the road for the celts, even with that current alt i am not a fan of. i thnk the rockets need to ditch what they have but keep the colors. i love the bulls and warriors the best!

The hawks and pacers look great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Denver = sharp

Detroit alternate's script = great

Golden State = slightly busy but I like it

Houston = I do not like this over their current set, but the alternate script is good

Indiana = Whoa! No.

ujsignature.png

These are sweet...I really like the Celtics w/ cursive and the shamrock. Patiently waiting for a Suns redesign. Great work as usual.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Can you please come down to Dallas and work with me to create our new uniforms? We would like to use your home and road designs. The only change is, we want the number always under the wordmark, so change up the home design and you are gettin' paid!

Very solid! My favorites are Golden State, Denver, Dallas, and Huston but I don't like Boston or Chicago. The Hawks shorts logo is kinda akward in there and the Pistons alt needs off centered numbers. The pacers one just looks kinda akward, don't know how to explain it and the Cavs one looks good except for the pants on all 3 jerseys and the wordmark on the 3rd jersey.

In total, they are all very good, it's just thoose minor details you need to work on. Like I think Boston and Chicago look too modern for teams/cities with such good historys. The cavs pants just look to complex or busy. Also maybe move the hawks logo to the soild color part on the front of the pants like the Nuggets and Pacers.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Can you please come down to Dallas and work with me to create our new uniforms? We would like to use your home and road designs. The only change is, we want the number always under the wordmark, so change up the home design and you are gettin' paid!

Wait....did I miss something? :shocked:

I really like what you did on the Mavs design around the neck with the star ( I know I'm not great at explaining things ) . I think that design would look great in action.

Anyways great work on all of your designs. Different , but they all work imo.

4kv29i.jpg

Archived